New venue for the tads 3 mailing list

Mike Roberts

Apr 2, 2010, 7:23:23 PM4/2/10
If you're a member of the tads 3 mailing list, or you were thinking about
joining, I want to let you know that the list has been reborn as a
livejournal community, at http://tads3.livejournal.com. The server where
the list was hosted can no longer accommodate us, so I had to find a new
home for the list. But rather than just move the list, I took the
opportunity to consider about other approaches besides another mailing list,
and came up with this.

I sent out a separate email message to everyone who was on the tads 3 list
as of its recent demise, but I'm posting here as a backup in case anyone
missed that email. The mail forwarder has already been out of commission
for a couple of weeks, so if you sent anything to the list recently, it
probably never got distributed to the group. If you think anything got
lost, you can simply re-post it on the new system.

Mike Roberts
mjr underscore at hotmail dot com