Announcing Spring Thing 2010

Greg Boettcher

Nov 5, 2009, 5:10:18 PM11/5/09
It's official: Spring Thing 2010 is going to happen!

In case you haven't heard, the Spring Thing is "the other" annual IF
comp. In the past it has often featured a more select set of entrants
than the IF Comp. You need to pay a $7 fee to enter, but there are
often cool prizes. It all happens in March and April, but you will
want to prepare earlier if you want to enter.

I am announcing this in November, which is later than usual, so to get
things moving faster, I have kicked off the prize donations by adding
$50 of my own. If you want to contribute as a donor, email me at the
address below, and I can immortalize you on the 2010 prizes page.

For more information, including rules, prize info, history of the
comp, etc., visit the site:

http://www.springthing.net/

Hope to see another good set of entrants (and maybe prize donors)
again this year! I'll stick close to my e-mail so I can answer any
questions.

Greg

Aaron A. Reed

Nov 5, 2009, 7:41:25 PM11/5/09
On Nov 5, 2:10 pm, Greg Boettcher <WRITETOgre...@gregboettcher.com>
wrote:

Woohoo!

--Aaron

George Oliver

Nov 5, 2009, 8:17:26 PM11/5/09
wrote:
> It's official: Spring Thing 2010 is going to happen!

Awesome, good news!