Another Commonplace Book comp

George Oliver

Oct 18, 2008, 1:56:08 PM10/18/08
For those of you who remember Peter Nepstead's Commonplace Book
Project comp (http://www.illuminatedlantern.com/if/games/lovecraft/)
last year (and those who do not), another one is in the works at
TIGSource:

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=3286

Just in time for Halloween -- only two weeks and during Comp judging,
but maybe someone here could get a game together.

i.am.not...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2008, 3:42:10 PM10/18/08

Yeah, I'm working on an IF entry there, called "The Museum".

George Oliver

Oct 18, 2008, 6:55:39 PM10/18/08
And the compo deadline has now been extended to November 27th :D.

Raksab

Oct 18, 2008, 7:06:44 PM10/18/08
On Oct 18, 3:55 pm, George Oliver <georgeolive...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And the compo deadline has now been extended to November 27th :D.

oh goody. Another IF project to add to my list ...

Extended deadline? Whew! Much better.

erm, now I just have to fit it in with National Novel Writing
Month... >-->