Textfyre - Comic/Chapter Book Writer

1 view

ChicagoDave

Mar 12, 2008, 2:14:32 PM3/12/08
Hello everyone,

As we close in on funding and an official launch date, I'm expanding
my plans to deliver a more sizable comic book and also take each game
and create a "chapter book" directed at the 7-9 year old age range.
Chapter books are very small, roughly 15,000 words and each chapter is
measured to be about 20 to 30 minutes of reading for the average 2nd
grader.

For the comic book I simply need someone to review our game design
documents and develop a story for a comic book that is either a
portion of the game or something parallel to the game. I imagine a
smaller sized comic book, one that will fit into a dvd case, but the
number of pages is up in the air. We were thinking 20 pages would be
optimal, but that's just a guess.

For the chapter book we would write the game as a book in chapter book
form.

If anyone is interested in this work and has relevent experience,
please contact me as soon as possible. I'm trying to work this into my
business plan and I'm doing investor presentations in the coming
weeks.

Thanks,

David C.