And the winners of the Post-Comp-Comp are...

Sarah

Mar 16, 2010, 1:37:22 PM3/16/10
*drumroll*

First place: _Snowquest_, by Eric Eve!
Second place: _The Believable Adventures of an Invisible Man_, by
Hannes Schueller!

Prizes are being sent shortly. Thanks again, everyone, for all the
effort you've put into your post-comp releases! (She said, as she
diligently works on her own...)

Eric Eve

Mar 16, 2010, 2:51:18 PM3/16/10
"Sarah" <sarah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gosh! Well, that's good news! Thanks! And thanks to everyone who
played and voted on the post-comp version.

-- Eric

mwigdahl

Mar 16, 2010, 3:39:45 PM3/16/10
On Mar 16, 1:51 pm, "Eric Eve" <eric....@NOSPAMhmc.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> "Sarah" <sarahcr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Congratulations Eric and Hannes!

Matt

Hannes Schüller

Mar 16, 2010, 5:50:07 PM3/16/10

Thanks, first and foremost, to Sarah for organising it, congratulations
to Eric and thanks to everyone who played and voted in spite of certain
much more high profile competitions running at the same time.

Hannes

Sarah

Mar 16, 2010, 5:55:58 PM3/16/10
(Oh, by the way, could you two send me your PayPal information?)

Duncan Bowsman

Mar 17, 2010, 9:59:20 PM3/17/10
Congratulations to both of the winners!

scramble

Mar 22, 2010, 2:06:08 PM3/22/10
Congratulations guys, and thanks to Sarah for organizing this. I think
the idea is pretty brilliant, with all the reviewers yammering how
much all those games could be improved and such.