hugo editor

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris Moody

未讀,
2002年8月19日 凌晨12:30:212002/8/19
收件者:
Hi all,

I was wondering if there was an editor that was specifically for (or
included stuff for) Hugo?

Thanks,

Chris

Robb Sherwin

未讀,
2002年8月19日 下午2:59:162002/8/19
收件者:
On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 04:30:21 GMT, "Chris Moody"
<mood...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>I was wondering if there was an editor that was specifically for (or
>included stuff for) Hugo?

Ben Parrish wrote a Hugo syntax file for EditPlus which is really
good. I was planning on uploading it to the archive for him a while
back but got sidetracked. I don't have FTP access from where I am
right now, but when I get home I'll place it on the archive, where I
imagine it will be placed in one of the Hugo sub-directories.

To download it immediately, just go right here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pinback/hugo/hugo.stx

(You can get EditPlus from www.editplus.com. I used PFE for the
longest time as my editor, and still like it a lot, but EditPlus is
probably better for multi-file environments. If you can't get the
syntax file working with EditPlus just let me know and I'll be happy
to help out.)

Robb

=-=-=-=-=-
Robb Sherwin, Fort Collins CO
Jolt Country BBS: www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2
Reviews From Trotting krips: www.joltcountry.com/trottingkrips

SteveG

未讀,
2002年8月19日 下午2:53:462002/8/19
收件者:
On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 04:30:21 GMT, "Chris Moody"
<mood...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

There's a UltraEdit configuration file for Hugo syntax highlighting in
the IF Archive's programming/editors directory. (You could also adapt
that file for other text editors.)

-- SteveG
remove _X_ from my address to send me email

J.Pitchpine

未讀,
2002年8月19日 下午5:32:272002/8/19
收件者:
"Chris Moody" <mood...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<xv_79.1101$La6.10...@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>...

Hi Hugo Fellow!

According to Roger Firth...

http://www.firthworks.com/roger/editors/

...the only editor with facilities for Hugo programming is UltraEdit
(shareware). However, if you want a freeware, terrific editor, take a
look at the one I'm using: NoteTab Light.

http://www.notetab.com/

The Light version is free and offers more feature than I will possibly
ever need.

Cheers,
Giacomo

Cena Mayo