Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Sisyphus

Visto 5 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

bogus6...@mailinator.com

no leída,
18 nov 2006, 18:28:5418/11/06
Please give me a hint how to win this.

vaporware

no leída,
18 nov 2006, 18:36:0918/11/06
bogus6...@mailinator.com wrote:
> Please give me a hint how to win this.

First, try asking on rec.games.int-fiction, not rec.arts.int-fiction.

vw

TheR...@gmail.com

no leída,
18 nov 2006, 19:10:5618/11/06
Furthermore, you can't. I TXD'd the game myself.

bogus6...@mailinator.com

no leída,
19 nov 2006, 17:00:5219/11/06

TheR...@gmail.com wrote:
> Furthermore, you can't. I TXD'd the game myself.

So it's basically in the same category as "The Fat Lardo and the Rubber
Ducky", then.

Emily Short

no leída,
19 nov 2006, 17:05:3519/11/06

Slightly less obnoxious up front, but yeah, the joke is on the player
for playing it.

bogus6...@mailinator.com

no leída,
19 nov 2006, 17:45:3119/11/06

But then again... wasn't the name fair warning?

I had an idea for a "demo game" along the lines of "The Fat Lardo..."
You are an autistic child in a sandbox full of billions of grains of
sand. The game would obey commands such as PUT 2000000 GRAINS OF SAND
IN BUCKET.

0 mensajes nuevos