Story: "First Date Slut" (IR, M/F, B/D, fisting, oral, anal, true)

Sorissa

Nov 26, 2005, 11:35:16 PM11/26/05
First Date Slut (IR, M/F, B/D, fisting, oral, anal, true)

Copyright (c) 2005 by soris...@aol.com

I must admit, I was enthralled with Kevin. He and I had a very sensual
and passionate relationship, and it was a bit thrilling that in the
time we'd been together, we still didn't know all that much about
one another, since we spent most of our time together in bed.

----------

On our first date, Kevin took me to a pool-hall. Now there are lots of
pool-halls in DC that are incredibly posh and don't resemble the
smoky, biker-style hangouts you see on TV. Kevin took me to one of
these. That first date, I dressed carefully, trying to impress this
handsome Irishman. His dark auburn hair contrasted dramatically with
his pale, lightly freckled skin. I chose a slinky, black cocktail
dress that first night, with a pair of heels that weren't quite
spikes, but still lifted my legs and ass quite nicely. It had a
sling-neck that left my arms and back completely bare, and came down to
only mid-thigh, with a flare to it that I felt was flirty. I thought
that my light bronze skin, and long black hair would look good next to
him. I was so glad he like Chinese girls. He had told me that I was
the fifth Asian woman he'd dated.

I will admit right now that I am not a great pool player. I do
alright, but would never dream of betting on a game. Kevin picked me
up for our date in his jeep, and I saw that he had brought his own pool
cue. He bought us four rounds, while we were waiting for a table to
open up. Finally, we were called to pick up our tray of pool balls and
assigned a table. The waitress took our dinner order, for finger-foods
mostly, and we set up for our first game.

"Be ready to get your ass whipped, little girl. I have to warn you;
I'm pretty good," He said to me, as he set up the balls in the
triangle. "Just so you have a fair chance, I'll let you have first
break."

"Oh, Kevin, I'm not worried. I know I'm not the best, but I just
love playing. I'll try to do my best, so you won't be too
bored." I sauntered over to the table, making sure that I put just
enough sway to my steps to keep him interested, and not enough to look
like a total idiot.

I broke, and as usual, didn't get a single ball into any pocket. I
smiled at Kevin, shrugged, and waved him to the table. I sat back,
waiting for him to sweep the table - as I'd expect from anyone who
packed their own cue.

Kevin leaned over the table to line up his shot, choosing an obviously
set-up solid ball, and gave me a saucy wink before taking the shot.
Amazingly, the ball for which he was aiming missed the pocket, bounced
off the edge of the table, and tapped the nearby 8-ball, right into the
corner pocket.

I started giggling, because I thought he'd done it on purpose. But I
stopped when I saw that he wasn't smiling. Finally, he regained his
composure and gave me a weak smile. "Well, I guess you're lucky
today."

Even though it was my break, by dint of being the winner, I went ahead
and started to set up the balls again. I asked him if he'd like to
break this time. He nodded and took the first shot. I guess he was
nervous or something, because he bounced the cue ball from the
formation right into the side pocket. I won again! He'd scratched
on the break.

I asked him if we could go ahead and play this table, without
re-setting. He agreed, a bit pre-occupied. This game was actually
going well; we took turns sinking some, missing some. We took a few
breaks to much on our food, which had arrived. Naturally, as I had
expected, it soon developed that Kevin had cleared his balls from the
table and I still had four of mine left.

When Kevin lined up the shot, he looked very nervous. He just had to
sink this shot and he'd win. But then he took the shot, and the cue
ball went into the pocket instead of the 8-ball. For the third time in
a row, I had just won due to a technicality. I was amazed - and I
still thought he might have done it on purpose.

Kevin was acting really upset though, and asked if I was ready to go.
I agreed, and we gathered up our tray of balls and headed back to the
counter to turn them in. He was mostly quiet on the way back to my
apartment, but we made small-talk, and flirted a bit. When we got to
my door, he looked so disappointed that I asked him if he wanted to
come in for some coffee. He agreed.

The minute we stepped through the door and shut it, though, he became a
totally different person. He said to me, "Mei, I had a really
disappointing time tonight; I never lose that badly. Tell me, though:
did you have a good time tonight? Be honest."

"I had a really great time, and not just 'cause I won, though. I
really liked that kind of date - it was fun."

"Well, do you think it's fair that you had a good time, and I
didn't?"

"Well, of course I don't. Do you want to try it again another
time?" He was so dominating and in control, that I was getting very
turned on. He had stepped right up close to me, and was leaning down
into me. I hoped he wanted to see me again.

"Actually, I was hoping we could try right now to turn my evening
around. Are you willing?"

"Oh, Kevin, of course I'm willing. The evening doesn't have to
end right now. We could just stay here and talk."

"Mei," he said, as he put his hand on my bare shoulder. "I think
we should do a bit more than just talk. I don't think you dressed
this way, just to have me kiss you on the cheek and go home, now did
you?"

"No," I breathed, completely taken by someone who was so honest and
forthright, and not afraid to get right to the point, "I was hoping
we'd get to know each other a bit better."

"Me too. And what I want to know about you is: are you one of those
Asian girls who look so innocent by day, but turn into a complete slut
at the first opportunity?" He slid his hand down my arm and then up
my side until he was cupping my left breast.

I closed my eyes, as he found my nipple and rolled it between his
fingers. "Why don't you find out?"

Kevin smiled as he reached behind my neck and untied the knot at my
neck. He then dropped the halter-like top to my waist, exposing my
exceptionally large breasts to his gaze, both nipples hard from the
sudden rush of air.

"Oh my, you are the first Chinese girl I've been with with breasts
this big." He knelt on one knee and took my right breast into his
mouth, while he pulled my dress the rest of the way off me. This
brought light the fact that I wasn't wearing pantyhose, but stockings
and a garter belt instead.

"Mei, I hate to tell you this, but you are very obviously a slutty
Asian girl. I approve of you wearing these for me. I think you should
keep them on, so I'm just going to take your panties off around
them." So saying, he very deftly and quickly unsnapped my garters,
and re-attached them under my panties, next to my skin. Then he slid
my panties off too, leaving me standing there in front of him,
completely vulnerable. He grinned when he saw my shaved pussy, giving
me a lick and a kiss, before standing.

So now I'm standing in my living room, wearing only my stockings and
heels, beneath the piercing gaze of a man I barely know who is still
completely clothed and in control of me and the entire situation. The
little bit of lacy garterbelt, and the sheer stockings only served to
heighten the effect of my nakedness beneath his gaze.

"Kevin, don't you think we should even up the score here?" I
reached for his fly as he stood back up. He deftly removed my hands
from his pants, and, kissing me deeply, said, "Oh, we are, beautiful,
we are. Now where's your bedroom?"

"Oh, good, I'm so glad you have the right kind of headboard."
Kevin said as he motioned for me to lie down on the bed. My bed had a
headboard that was made up of vertical rungs. Kevin reached into his
pocket and pulled out a length of clothesline.

"Uh, Kevin, I'm not sure about this." I whispered, shocked to
hear the slight tremor in my voice.

"Just do as I tell you, and maybe we can still salvage this
evening." Kevin reached between a couple of rungs and looped the
clothesline around them. Then he tied my wrists far apart, each to a
different rung, so that my body now made a Y. Though he he didn't
tie me so tightly that he hurt, he tied me firmly enough that I
couldn't move either arm. I was completely helpless beneath my date.
"Now, Mei, I want you to tell me how you feel."

"I, I feel extremely vulnerable, and - and worried."

"Why are you worried?"

"Well, I really don't know you that well. Just those few times at
the restaurant when I waited on you."

"Do you know how long I've wanted to fuck you? Since the first time
you waited on me. I really like when sexy women wait on me."

"Are you going to fuck me now, Kevin? I can't really stop you, can
I?"

Kevin climbed onto the bed between my legs, and knelt wide there,
effectively spreading my legs wide open to his view. He reached up and
kneaded both my breasts, keeping my nipples pinched between fingers. I
moaned, in surrender, making a decision to just let him have his way
with me.

"That's right, Mei, as long as you please me, I'll feel better
about this date. You don't want to disappoint me anymore tonight, do
you?"

"No." I moaned, as he pulled my nipples not-so-gently upwards,
lifting my large breasts by them.

"You have beautiful nipples, and gorgeous breasts. I am also so glad
that you shave. How long have you been doing that?"

"Since I was in college. I had a professor tell me he wanted me
to." God, why did I tell him that?

"Oh, I see. You like men who tell you what to do, don't you?"
His fingers trailed down my stomach, tracing a path from my breasts to
my cunt. He lifted my legs and slid his thighs beneath mine, lifting
my ass off the bed, and forcing my cunt wider open for his pleasure. I
couldn't help but notice that he was still dressed.

He traced his forefinger down my slit, trailing my already apparent
juices along in his wake. "Yes, girl, you are ready for anything I
want, aren't you?" I could only whimper softly as he inserted first
one finger, and then two. As he pumped into me with his two fingers,
his thumb found my shy clit, and sent me into the first orgasm. "Oh,
wow, you're really slutty, aren't you?"

"You have no idea, Kevin. Am I allowed to make suggestions?"

"Of course, my little whore. I want you to show me just how much you
want me to stay with you right now."

"How many fingers do you have in me?"

"Right now, three. Why?"

"Try a couple more, one at a time."

He stopped moving for a second, as the realization of what I'd said
hit him. Then I felt his fingers twist as he added his pinky. He
pumped me a couple of strokes with four fingers, and I felt myself
coating him in more juices. He then paused while he maneuvered a thumb
in among the other fingers. I spread my legs even wider to help
accommodate him. After a second or two, Kevin was busily fucking me
with all five fingers.

"Oh, god. Please, deeper, please oh" I know I was going
incoherent, but the sensations were overwhelming. I could feel his
hand getting slicker, as I got even wetter. Suddenly, I felt him go
even deeper into me, and hold it. He slowly curled his fingers into a
fist, and rotated his fist against the inside walls of my cunt. "My
goodness, you little slut, I'm up to my wrist in you. How much can
you take?"

I couldn't answer him, I was moaning and whimpering in the throes of
my second and third orgasms in a row. Finally, I opened my eyes and
panted at him, "I'm just going to keep coming until you take it out
of me. I don' t know how much more I can take. OH, god, please..."
I didn't know if I was begging him to stop, or to keep going.

He kept on grinding his fist inside me for several agonizing moments
longer, before he finally released me. "I think, little slut, that
it's time for me to use your body for my own needs now." He stood
up again, and stripped quickly, releasing his huge, purple cock to my
view, finally.

Kevin climbed back onto the bed, and knelt by my head, offering that
sumptuous piece of meat to nibble upon. It was incredibly difficult to
do a good job while my hands were tied up, but I did my best. I
swirled my tongue over and around the tip of his cock-head, and sucked
it into my mouth while I kept it cradled in the sling of my tongue. I
heard him moan, obviously taken by surprise to lose his control for
even a moment. This gave me courage to follow up by pushing his cock
out of my mouth and suck it back in several times.

Once he got into the rhythm, I simply had to keep up with him. This
was no longer a simple act of fellatio; it was a controlled act of
dominating face-fucking. I couldn't protest, pull-away, nor push him
back, when he started to feed me longer and longer strokes. Before
long, I was deep-throating him. My moans only served to spur him to a
greater fervor. It didn't surprise me at all, when he grabbed a
fistful of my hair and shoved my face hard into his crotch, and then
unloaded deep in my throat. I struggled to swallow it all, but a few
drops seeped out from the tight seal my lips and cheeks made around his
still throbbing cock-shaft.

I heard him get off the bed and pad off to the kitchen, as I lay there
with my eyes closed and delicious cum tickling the back of my throat.
Kevin came back into the room with a glass of water. He carefully
tipped the glass to my lips so I could take a sip or two. When he put
the glass down, I knew my brief reprieve was over.

"Are your arms sore, baby?"

"Yes, Kevin, please untie me now."

Kevin reached over my head and undid the knots that held my wrists.
However, instead of releasing me, he pulled my arms together over my
head and re-tied them in the new position. "Not yet, sweetheart. We
have a long way to go yet, and I'm not ready to let you have any say
in the proceedings. That is, unless of course, you have any other
brilliant suggestions to improve upon my plans!"

With this dire pronouncement, he pulled my previously discarded panties
from behind his back and pushed them into my mouth, tying the wad of
lace into place with another length of line. "Don't worry, my
little sex-kitten, this is just to keep your neighbors from
interrupting us. I have observed that you have been getting
unacceptably loud." Having examined my restraints once more, Kevin
then got down to work.

He started by circling my nipples with his tongue, back and forth
between them both. He alternately pinched and finger-kneaded them with
his hands, when his mouth was occupied with the other. I moaned in a
combination of pain and ecstacy, as he escalated his ministrations with
light scrapes and bites of his teeth. I could only arch my body into
him, as he bit down a bit more seriously onto first my left, and then
my right nipple. This whole time, he had a knee jammed hard against my
loins, while his other knee kept one of my legs to the side, leaving me
spread out.

I felt his cock agains my chest, sides and stomach, as he moved around
my breasts, growing first fimer, and then rock-hard again. As long as
he lasted in my mouth, I grew distinctly worried that I was going to be
in for a very hard work-out. I could hardly wait. I moaned again, as
he bit my left nipple, and then holding on, rubbed that sensitive
center between his teeth, gnashing them from side to side with my poor
nipple squeezed between. My moan escalated to a whimper, then finally
a squeal. Luckily, my neighbors couldn't hear, thanks to my
makeshift gag. The gag didn't stop all sound though, and Kevin was
treated to a string of whimpering pleadings, the meanings of which,
though I didn't know what I needed, he interpreted quite well.

Without any further attention to my pussy, he lowered himself between
my legs, and forced himself in. Unsurprisingly, I was still wet, and I
planted both my feet flat on the bed, so I could meet his entry with
all the enthusiasm and force I had pent up in me.

"Just as I suspected, you are a regular minx in bed. I knew your
proper demeanor in public hid a sex-machine that won't quit."
Saying that, Kevin proceeded to plow me with all the grace and
gentleness of a rutting bull. After a few intense and mind-blowing
minutes (hours?) of this cruel treatment, Kevin suddenly stopped and
abruptly pulled out of me. More moans and whimpers from me, as I was
emptied of such a wonderful fulfillment.

Kevin lifted me and rolled me over onto my stomach, my hands still
stretched above my head. I got to my knees, which he forced open wide,
and my back was arched with my breasts pressed into the bed. I was in
an obscene Stretching-Cat yoga position. Kevin was behind me, but in
that position I couldn't see what he was doing. I felt his hands on
my ass, kneading my cheeks and pulling them apart and sliding his
thumbs into my cunt, first alternating, and then side by side.

Suddenly I felt a moist firmness agains my clit. Kevin licked and
sucked my clit, nibbling on it, as he did on my nipples. Then he
licked his way down (er, up?) my opening, and moistened me from the
outside in. I could feel my legs tremble in anticipation of some more
deep fucking. I was shocked when I felt his tongue circle and then
plunge into my puckered ass opening. He alternated his tongue with his
thumb, gently fucking my ass first with his thumb and then with one,
then two fingers, while he continually added spit to lubricate his
motions.

Once again, he withdrew completely, leaving me moaning in my
devastation, and panting with all my anticipations. I nearly cried,
when I felt the tip of his cock at the opening to my cunt. Again,
showing me who was in charge, and that my needs were of no
consideration to him, he simply took me again, in one deep thrust. I
screamed into my quilt, as he pounded deeply and hit bottom with every
stroke. I struggled to adjust my position to accommodate even deeper
thrusts, and allow him even more access to my secret soul.

I could feel the moisture from my own juices trickling down my legs,
and I could hear the squishy sounds as he fucked me harder and harder.
I started to come again, and just as I fell over the overhang, I felt
his hands encircle me and grab my breasts, squeezing them hard and
pinching my nipples, rolling them hard between his fingers. I screamed
again, into my quilt, as I rolled right into a second, third, and
fourth climax. He thrust deep within me, and held still until I
finally stopped spasming. I knew though, from how hard he was, that he
had not come in me.

As soon as I started coming down, he started to pump me again, until I
built up to another orgasm, but before I could come, he drew out and
pressed his cock-head at the opening of my ass. Just as I moaned in
disappointment, I shrieked in agony, as he forced his head into my
butt. He stopped for a moment, at the entrance, buried up to his head
in me. The pain subsided, and when I stopped panting, I felt him
slowly push forward.

I'd been ass-fucked before, but never so suddenly. He went at such a
slow, but steady pace, that even though I could feel the pain building
up again, it never got to excruciating again, unless you count the fact
that my cunt was empty, and he was teasing me. When he got all the way
in, he held still for me once again. But he started to piston out and
back in again without waiting for me to totally relax. This time the
point of agony crept up on me without warning, and I shrieked and
jabbered against my panty-gag, as the tears flowed from my clenched
eyes. Without any change in his pace, or any transition on my part, my
shrieks of pain turned into moans and whimpers of passion, as I worked
to meet his thrusts into my ass.

His hands were on my hips, and he reached in front and cupped my cunt
and pulled me into him as he overflowed my ass with his second load of
cum. I came deeply, pressing my clit into his palm. We collapsed onto
the bed, legs splayed out, with his cock still deep within my ass.
When he caught his breath, he walked into the bathroom and I could hear
him cleaning himself up. He came back out of the bathroom fully
dressed. He pulled the end of the slip knot, holding me to the
headboard, and kissed me gently on my lips.

"I'll call you tomorrow. I can't wait to use you again. And,
sweet little whore, I did lose all those games on purpose. You are one
hell of a first-date!" And he walked out of my apartment, leaving me
in my post-coital haze. Daydreaming of our meeting tomorrow, and
forgetting that I was still bound, I fell asleep.
I hope you enjoyed this story of one my exploits.
Comments are very, very welcome.
I will try to post more stories as I write them.