Anyone seen Jon Blum these days?

doc...@fflax.com

Mar 25, 2008, 1:13:33 AM3/25/08
Hello,

My name is Dennis Kuhn, and I am working on a Special DVD Edition of a
fan video I made back in 1999. As I was writing notes for a possible
commentary track, I remembered spending some very pleasant time with
Jon back when I premiered "Time And Again" in Los Angeles, about eight
years ago. I have a fourth-generation dub of his video, "Time Rift".

It looks like the Half-A-Dozen-Lemmings website has been abandoned for
about four years, so I doubt the E-Mail links there are working. Not
much recent stuff on Google, either.

If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Take my signin name
here, change the domain to "charter" FullStop "net" for my E-Mail
address. (Oooh, wonder if that'll fool the spammer bots...)

Thanks!

Dennis Kuhn

tom...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 25, 2008, 1:28:31 AM3/25/08

He's on Outpost Gallifrey quite prominently.

Ian Salsbury

Mar 25, 2008, 1:17:11 AM3/25/08

<doc...@fflax.com> wrote in message

Haven`t seen him in here for a while but he definately still posts on the
Outpost Gallifrey forums.

notthebbc

Mar 25, 2008, 7:53:54 AM3/25/08

Has his next book come out yet? LOL.

tom...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 25, 2008, 10:17:18 AM3/25/08
> Has his next book come out yet? LOL.- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure, but his Zygon porn video finally made it to DVD last
month. (though his name has been taken off it)

The Doctor

Mar 25, 2008, 10:25:17 AM3/25/08
In article <381562f7-c2d2-428d...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

You are one sick troll.
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

powrwrap

Mar 25, 2008, 10:29:03 AM3/25/08

notthebbc

Mar 25, 2008, 10:55:18 AM3/25/08
The Doctor wrote:

>> I'm not sure, but his Zygon porn video finally made it to DVD last
>> month. (though his name has been taken off it)
>
> You are one sick troll.

Check your FACTS troll. This is the DVD:

http://www.galaxy4.co.uk/releases.php?what=NEW

tom...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 25, 2008, 12:39:10 PM3/25/08

Sometimes I wonder does Yads ever get fed up of making himself look
like an idiot......

Hercule Platini

Mar 25, 2008, 1:10:33 PM3/25/08

"notthebbc" <nott...@notbbc.com> wrote in message

Curiously, it claims to have an 18 certificate, but the BBFC have never
heard of it.

--
Hercule Platini

Topposter

Mar 25, 2008, 10:25:54 AM3/25/08
And you are a troll

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

Stephen Wilson

Mar 25, 2008, 2:39:35 PM3/25/08

"notthebbc" <nott...@notbbc.com> wrote in message

I've watched it - mentioned it here some weeks ago.

John Smith

Mar 25, 2008, 1:21:01 PM3/25/08

<doc...@fflax.com> wrote in message
> Hello,

> If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry, but he had to be killfiled because he was a Pro-McCoy Troll.

jblu...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 3:05:42 AM4/2/08
On Mar 26, 12:17 am, tom...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> I'm not sure, but his Zygon porn video finally made it to DVD last
> month. (though his name has been taken off it)

Just in case anyone's interested in facts? I got my name taken off
"Zygon" because it's not what I wrote.

*Part* of my script is in there; so is a bit of Lance Parkin's; so are
a number of scenes which Bill Baggs wrote himself. But with all the
changes -- including but not limited to the full-frontal nudity which
Bill added -- it doesn't really represent what I wrote any more.

Cheers,
Jon Blum

Stephen O'Connell

Apr 2, 2008, 11:46:33 AM4/2/08

I'm not sure I ever wanted to see a full frontal nude Zygon!

Has anyone seen this DVD, and is it any good?

gthy

Apr 2, 2008, 12:07:04 PM4/2/08

There's a naked woman on the cover but how much nudity is in it? Sounds
like an incentive to buy it to me.

Stephen Wilson

Apr 2, 2008, 12:59:07 PM4/2/08

<jblu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks, yes I was interested. Although I'd pretty much guessed the reason.
I've seen the DVD and am in 2 minds over it. Of course, I don't know who
contributed what to it... But it seems that some of the excised scenes have
left holes in the plot.

As for the nudity, well I do think that too many people obsess over nudity
so as such it doesn't particularly offend me. But it did seem like it was
forced - almost gratuitous. And I don't think nudity makes a story adult.

gthy

Apr 2, 2008, 1:41:29 PM4/2/08

Yeah yeah whatever. The important question is do we get to see her minge?