Join the TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CABINET today!!!

Sean Squier

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

Claude Nichols wrote:

> Enough of you have been asking about FDC through e-mail lately that I
> decided to post some of the answers to the questions that have been
> asked!
>
> So, hang on tight....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! :)

> **************
> What is FDC?
> **************
> FDC stands for Future Disney Cabinet. Let me explain. :)
>
> A long time ago, actually YEARS ago...on Rec.Arts.Disney newsgroup
> a guy named Sean Squire decided (jokingly) that he would like to

Actually, what he meant to write was

Sean Squier...

Sean SQUIRE is my evil twin responsible for the formation of the TDC,
or TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CABINET, a team devoted to the production, marketing,
and trademark/copyright protection of an amazing new piece of headwear,
the TRIMOBIUS! Apparently, some inventor came up with the idea of a reversible,
reversible, reversible, reversible, reversible, reversible hat (6 TIMES,
can you believe it?), gave it to Disney, and then mysteriously disappeared.

Well, with amazing luck, and Disney definitely has its share, this magical
new hat started sweeping through Disney Stores across the nation, creating a
consumer panic the likes of which we haven't seen since the introduction of
the Cabbage Patch Doll. The TDC predicts sales of this phenomenal new hat
will soon outpace revenue generated by Disney's fledgling motion picture division,
and is therefore preparing for the future. In true 'Disney Cabinet' style, the
TDC is making this official call for support, hoping that by filling key
positions early, a clean transition of management can be made painlessly and
seamlessly, when the time is right.

With the overwhelming response generated by what can only be called TRIMOBIUS
fever at this point, Disney is faced with an important decision. The TDC
believes Disney has no choice but to create a fourth company division to
complement THEME PARKS, MOTION PICTURES, and CONSUMER PRODUCTS......MAGICAL
REVERSIBLE HEADWEAR! And when that decision is made, the TDC will be there,
with the skills and resources necessary to lead the new division into the next
millenium.

Currently held positions:

Sean Squire - Evil Twin and Future President - The Magical Reversible Headwear Division

Currently the TDC is in need of the following positions:

Director of Marketing
Director of Production - Domestic
Director of Production - International
Phenomenally Loony inventor to create matching socks and possible evening wear
Vice President in charge of Legal Affairs
Hundreds of Patent and Copyright Attorneys
A couple more Patent and Copyright Attorneys, just to be safe
Director of Licensing (to secure rights for numerous opportunities including:
Cabbage Patch TRIMOBIUS
TRIMOBIUS for Barbie
G.I. Joe with TRIMOBIUS Jungle Pack (TRIMOBIUS socks sold separately)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TRIMOBIUS sewer disguise
NFL TRIMOBIUS, with 6 of your favorite teams)
Director of Motion Picture development
(for 'A Mouse and his Magical Reversible Hat - The TRIMOBIUS Story', Touchstone Pictures
starring Steve Guttenberg as the Loony inventor
special appearance by Gary Coleman as 'the hat')

Please respond to fdc...@reedycreek.stanford.edu to apply for the above positions, or just post
that you claimed it and fight it out amongst yourselves.

As always, new positions can be created at the discretion of the reader.

'In the SPIRIT of the TDC - REVERSE!!'

Sean Squier
(Future CEO - The Walt Disney Company)

(Imagine if he'd spelled my first name wrong too! =-) )

BTW, what's this MICKEYGATE thing all about...? =-)

lea bob

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

Sean Squier <reca...@gate.net> wrote:

>Sean SQUIRE is my evil twin responsible for the formation of the TDC,
>or TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CABINET, a team devoted to the production, marketing,
>and trademark/copyright protection of an amazing new piece of headwear,
>the TRIMOBIUS!

(snip for brevity)

>Sean Squire - Evil Twin and Future President - The Magical Reversible Headwear Division

>Currently the TDC is in need of the following positions:

>Director of Marketing
>Director of Production - Domestic
>Director of Production - International
>Phenomenally Loony inventor to create matching socks and possible evening wear
>Vice President in charge of Legal Affairs
>Hundreds of Patent and Copyright Attorneys
>A couple more Patent and Copyright Attorneys, just to be safe

i am on my knees, bowing and scraping
"We are not worthy! We are not worthy!"

and hereby claiming the position of
TDC Patent and Copyright Attornet #3,459, in charge of rolling the
luggage dolly loaded with boxes of useless, but alphabetized documents
into court each day

what a hoot!
lea bob
(i can't help loving titles, i've got leo in my chart six times)
FDC Flit-Around Merriweather

tv's Spatch

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

In article <31A7FD...@gate.net>, Sean Squier <reca...@gate.net> wrote:

>Sean Squier...

>Sean SQUIRE is my evil twin responsible for the formation of the TDC,
>or TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CABINET, a team devoted to the production, marketing,
>and trademark/copyright protection of an amazing new piece of headwear,
>the TRIMOBIUS! Apparently, some inventor came up with the idea of a reversible,
>reversible, reversible, reversible, reversible, reversible hat (6 TIMES,
>can you believe it?), gave it to Disney, and then mysteriously disappeared.

[ snippo ]

>Currently the TDC is in need of the following positions:

>Director of Motion Picture development
> (for 'A Mouse and his Magical Reversible Hat - The TRIMOBIUS Story', Touchstone Pictures
> starring Steve Guttenberg as the Loony inventor
> special appearance by Gary Coleman as 'the hat')

I claim dictator^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hdirectorship of this important movie project.
Speaking with Mr. Guttenberg, he claims to want to do the project but
only if he gets to kiss Olivia D'Abo again as he did in _The Big Green_.
Otherwise, negotations are underway for wrangling Rick Moranis and
changing the project to "Honey, I Reversed The Hat".

- spatch, hope this helps -

--
tv's Spatch, MSTie #43790 and undisputed something-or-other
Pick Up The Phone Booth and Die: http://www.javanet.com/~spatula/booth.html

wind...@nidlink.com

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

li...@mail.tdl.com (lea bob) writes:
> Sean Squier <reca...@gate.net> wrote:
>
> >Sean SQUIRE is my evil twin responsible for the formation of the TDC,
> >or TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CABINET, a team devoted to the production, marketing,
> >and trademark/copyright protection of an amazing new piece of headwear,
> >the TRIMOBIUS!
> (snip for brevity)
>
> >Sean Squire - Evil Twin and Future President - The Magical Reversible Headwear Division
>
> >Currently the TDC is in need of the following positions:
>
> >Director of Marketing
> >Director of Production - Domestic
> >Director of Production - International
> >Phenomenally Loony inventor to create matching socks and possible evening wear
> >Vice President in charge of Legal Affairs
> >Hundreds of Patent and Copyright Attorneys
> >A couple more Patent and Copyright Attorneys, just to be safe
> i am on my knees, bowing and scraping
> "We are not worthy! We are not worthy!"
>
> and hereby claiming the position of
> TDC Patent and Copyright Attornet #3,459, in charge of rolling the
> luggage dolly loaded with boxes of useless, but alphabetized documents
> into court each day
>
> what a hoot!
> lea bob
> (i can't help loving titles, i've got leo in my chart six times)
> FDC Flit-Around Merriweather
> >Director of Licensing (to secure rights for numerous opportunities including:
> > Cabbage Patch TRIMOBIUS
> > TRIMOBIUS for Barbie
> > G.I. Joe with TRIMOBIUS Jungle Pack (TRIMOBIUS socks sold separately)
> > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TRIMOBIUS sewer disguise
> > NFL TRIMOBIUS, with 6 of your favorite teams)
> >Director of Motion Picture development
> > (for 'A Mouse and his Magical Reversible Hat - The TRIMOBIUS Story', Touchstone Pictures
> > starring Steve Guttenberg as the Loony inventor
> > special appearance by Gary Coleman as 'the hat')

If lea bob took patent attorney #3,459, then I'll take my second choice. I officially claim the
director of Motion Picture development. Just a couple of ideas on the subject right now. Jim
Carrey would be much better than Steve Guttenberg as the inventor and if we used the Olson twins
(from Full House) as the hat, it would cut down on special effects costs, because there are two
of them.

Jim Windisch
Director of Motion Picture Development
Disney Trimobius Cabinet

eureka

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

I claim the title of Licensing Director, Barbie Division, in the TDC.

I am altering the name to "TDC BARBIE CZARINA" as a more colorful way of
expressing my ABSOLUTE, TOTAL power over all Barbie licensing of
Trimobian products. They include:

TWINKLE TIARA -- turns inside out 6 ways to reveal a crown imitating the
ones worn by Miss Universe, Miss America, Miss Teen America, Miss World,
Mrs. America, and Miss Piggy.

BARBIE'S DREAM SWEATBAND -- Matches all 6 of Barbie's Dream Leotards
with a simple twist of the wrist.

BARBIE'S TRIMOBILIAN HOME -- It's an Airstream! It's a trailer! It's a
camper that sleeps 487 dolls! It's a split-level ranch! A colonial!
And a tractor!

******and of course*****

INSIDE-OUT KEN -- "What's that, Barb? You're tired of me? You wish I
had red hair? You want me a foot taller, and 88 points smarter on the
Mensa scale? Baby, your wish is my command. I'll just turn myself
inside out for you."

---Eureka

*************************
* TDC BARBIE CZARINA *
*************************

tv's Spatch

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

In article <4ockbu$3...@faile.nidlink.com>, <wind...@nidlink.com> wrote:

>If lea bob took patent attorney #3,459, then I'll take my second choice. I officially claim the
>director of Motion Picture development. Just a couple of ideas on the subject right now. Jim
>Carrey would be much better than Steve Guttenberg as the inventor and if we used the Olson twins
>(from Full House) as the hat, it would cut down on special effects costs, because there are two
>of them.

Is this where we "fight it out amongst ourselves"? I think I already
claimed this position, Gentle Reader (oh, wait, I'm not miss manners.)

Kim L

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

Hey, Eureka aka TDC BARBIE CARINA,
My 11 year old daughter would be the perfect person to test the
durabilty of your Barbie Tromobian products. After all most of her
Barbie heads have long ago been ripped off. Do you think you could find
a way to turn Barbie`s head inside out 6 times. My daughter could help
you with the research. While we`re at it could I be your regional sales
manager for the midwest? You know I bet there is a market for home
Tromobian Barbie parties. The hostess of course would have to serve
only snacks that could be turned inside out 6 times. Not the usual cake
and punch. Also my 6 year old son would like to try out the Tromobian
GI Joe.

Kim Liberman - Always on the lookout for quality childrens products,
especially if they are free!

pitz...@radiks.net

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

I appreciate the vision of the future that has so many staff.

I realize that this guy is kidding, but who thought that the Berlin
Wall was coming down a year before it did ?

MAP

> [...]

>Director of Production - Domestic
>Director of Production - International
>Phenomenally Loony inventor to create matching socks and possible evening wear
>Vice President in charge of Legal Affairs
>Hundreds of Patent and Copyright Attorneys
>A couple more Patent and Copyright Attorneys, just to be safe

>Director of Licensing (to secure rights for numerous opportunities including:
> Cabbage Patch TRIMOBIUS
> TRIMOBIUS for Barbie
> G.I. Joe with TRIMOBIUS Jungle Pack (TRIMOBIUS socks sold separately)
> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TRIMOBIUS sewer disguise
> NFL TRIMOBIUS, with 6 of your favorite teams)
>Director of Motion Picture development
> (for 'A Mouse and his Magical Reversible Hat - The TRIMOBIUS Story', Touchstone Pictures
> starring Steve Guttenberg as the Loony inventor
> special appearance by Gary Coleman as 'the hat')

snopes

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

I volunteer to be the organizer of Disney's All-New TRIMOBIAL Parade
Spectacular!(R) Bigger than the Electrical Parade! Better than
Spectromagic! It's SIX parades in one!

This is not just a magical magical parade; it's a MAGICAL magical
magical parade. When it reaches the end of its route, it turns around
and becomes a whole new parade! Three different ending points make
for six unique parade experiences! The All-New TRIMOBIAL Parade
Spectacular! (R) can also be used as a hat, a puppet, and a muff.

- snopes

| snopes is not authorized for use in life support devices or systems. |

eureka

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

> Hey, Eureka aka TDC BARBIE CARINA,
> My 11 year old daughter would be the perfect person to test the
> durabilty of your Barbie Tromobian products. After all most of her
> Barbie heads have long ago been ripped off. Do you think you could find
> a way to turn Barbie`s head inside out 6 times. My daughter could help
> you with the research. While we`re at it could I be your regional sales
> manager for the midwest? You know I bet there is a market for home
> Tromobian Barbie parties. The hostess of course would have to serve
> only snacks that could be turned inside out 6 times. Not the usual cake
> and punch. Also my 6 year old son would like to try out the Tromobian
> GI Joe.
>
> Kim Liberman - Always on the lookout for quality childrens products,
> especially if they are free!

Kim --

Absolutely! You are now TDC BARBIE MIDWESTERN DUCHESS. Your daughter
is TDC BARBIE MIDWESTERN PRINCESS.

I think we should work on a Barbie where a new head pops up whenever one
gets ripped off -- you know, like the toilet rolls that drop down.

I'm sending you a sample of BARBIE's Trimobian Treats so your kids can
have a test party. They are a hazelnut, inside a chocolate cherry,
inside a caramel custard, inside a Rice Krispie Treat, inside a sponge
cake, inside a Creamsicle. They may be a little hard to package; I'm
still working out some of the bugs. Especially the cockroaches.

Our G.I. Joe should have an all-purpose weapon, don't you think? A kind
of slingshot/Bowie knife/grenade/shotgun/revolver/H-bomb. We could make
it in a folding design; the Swiss Army knife of 20th century war toys.

Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

AFRC International

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

OK, I claim the position, " A couple more Patent and Copyright Attorneys,
just to be safe"
and - thank you for your support !!
-Robyn

Sean Squier <reca...@gate.net> writes:

>Currently the TDC is in need of the following positions:

>Director of Marketing
>Director of Production - Domestic
>Director of Production - International
>Phenomenally Loony inventor to create matching socks and possible evening wear
>Vice President in charge of Legal Affairs
>Hundreds of Patent and Copyright Attorneys

--

dr...@access.digex.net (N9122T) - proud members of the FDC family, starring:
FDC Admiral Boom !! FDC Scuba-about Mary Poppins !! FDC Tiki-bird !!

Gabriel Rossman

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

I'd like to work in the Trimob-FDC costume department. It would be my job
to figure out how each and every costume in Disneyland could have a
MAGICAL hat, puppet, or muff integrated into it. I think I'll get some
serious overtime redesigning the Frontierland marshall costume to have a
Trimobius based holster integrated into its design. Ridiculous as it may
sound, you really have to it because its truly indescribable and
WONDERFUL.

--
Quill, n. An implement of torture yielded by a goose and commonly wielded by an ass. -Ambrose Bierce

lea bob

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

to eureka and kim l. (and with a nod to the Midwest Princess)

you are both wonderful, delightful, entertaining and totally sick
people. i'm proud to be associated with you, however tenuously.

lea bob
TDC Corporate and Patent Attorney #3,459, in charge of wheeling the
luggage dolly full of boxes of useless but alphabetized documents into
court each day.

faeriedustbunnies

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

I, being of sound mind and body (well, kinda) hereby proclaim myself the
official TRIMOBIUSLAND (R) Cast Member in charge of guest dress code. In
such capacity I decree that any guest wearing any shirt that:

-bears profanity (this includes LOSE WEIGHT NOW! ASK ME HOW! or those
Budweiser frogs);
-bears images not in the spirit of TRIMOBIOUSLAND (R);
-looks stupid;
-is a bad color for the guest in question;
-is ugly;
-I just dont like it, ok?

...shall be required to submit to the following:

-the offending shirt must be turned inside out, and inside out, and
inside out, a total of six times (you saw that coming, didnt you);
-the guest must assume the shape of a Klein bottle for my personal amusement;
-the guest will be screamed at while the line for whatever TRIMOBIUSLAND
(R) attraction they were queued for is held up for a total of 15 minutes,
or until they break down blubbering the MAGIC WORDS: "IT WAS NOT MY CHILD!"
-the guest will be directed to any of the charming TRIMOBIUSLAND(R) gift
shops, where they will be instructed to drop some cash for an official
TRIMOBIUS(R) shirt (its a polo! its a parka! its a serape! its a poncho!
its a toaster oven! its a Wonder Bra!).
-the guest will then be exiled to Alaska to shoot a bear, and bring the
pelt to His Deranged Majesty, Michael Pisshole]H]H]H]H]H]H]H]H Pitzel.

Failure to comply with these regulations as outlined in microdot print in
the Official TRIMOBIUSLAND (R) Map and Guide Book will result in a whole
lot of idle threats and garbage and having your posts canceled. We are
everywhere. Xenu is watching.

--Carla
TDC TMLand CM in charge of guest dresscode
: @}-->-'-,-- faeriedustbunnies --,--'-<--{@ :
:"What would you give "By grace, my sight grows stronger and i will not:
:for your kid fears?" be a pawn for the Prince of Darkness any longer" :
: --Amy Ray --Emily Saliers :
:.......................................................cha...@netcom.com:

Helen Back

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Hey, I understand the attorney job is taken....well, I'm prepared to
forsake the law and wear the costume of MOBY TRIMOBIUS, who looks
different each time he appears in the park because the costume can be
turned inside-out six different times.
CATHERINE L.

"We interrupt this programme to annoy you, and to make things
generally irritating."

Kim L

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Your royal czarinaness,
Am awaiting shipment of Barbie`s Trimobian Treats. Will have
a test party this weekend. Also plan to serve the new Barbie
Trimobian punch. You know the one that each sip is one of 6
different flavors. Also will take orders on the B T magic
paper, It is so cool you can fold it into 6 different things,
an airplane, a hat, a spyglass, a football, a fortuneteller, a
bird. I`m sure the kiddies will have hours of fun playing with
it. Its really high tech.
My son says that since his sister is a princess, he wants to be
the TDC GI Joe Midwestern prince. Hope this will be ok.

Kim Liberman
TDC BARBIE MIDWESTERN DUCHESS
( I finally have my own e-mail address)

Ethan Solomita

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

In article <4obai3$o...@kona.javanet.com>,

tv's Spatch <spa...@kona.javanet.com> wrote:

>Otherwise, negotations are underway for wrangling Rick Moranis and
>changing the project to "Honey, I Reversed The Hat".

*This* is absolutely the funniest things I've heard in
quite a while!
-- Ethan

--
R.A.D. Host

"I am a lab mouse. I escaped from my cage.
Never had a job. Never earned minimum wage." -- The Brain, Animaniacs

DrD

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Ethan Solomita wrote:

> In article <4obai3$o...@kona.javanet.com>,
> tv's Spatch <spa...@kona.javanet.com> wrote:
> >
> >Otherwise, negotations are underway for wrangling Rick Moranis and
> >changing the project to "Honey, I Reversed The Hat".
> >
> *This* is absolutely the funniest things I've heard in
> quite a while!
> -- Ethan

Why, yes it is, and it must be stopped now before innumerable patent
attorneys are bought up by the TDC. Therefore, I submit that I should
be....TDC Procurement Officer in Charge of Hiring Many, Many, Many Patent
Attorneys. For the purposes of bandwidth preservation, this shall
henceforth be abbreviated as TDC Headhunter.

Steve Denham
FDC Sniff-around Trusty
TDC Headhunter

Kim L

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Lea bob,
I hope you bowed when you addressed the TDC loyalty. I am glad there is
an attorney in the TDC. Yesterday there was an unfortunate incident with
GI Joe all purpose weapon and the party goers at Barbie Trimobian Treat
testing party. I won`t go into the details but let`s just say I`m
keeping the curtains drawn and not answering the phone for a while. Your
advise is greatly needed.

Kim Liberman - TDC BARBIE MIDWESTERN DUCHESS

kc kornegay

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

On Wed, 29 May 1996, faeriedustbunnies wrote:

> I decree that any guest wearing any shirt that:

> <dress code snipped!>

> -the guest will be screamed at

> until they break down blubbering the MAGIC WORDS: "IT WAS NOT MY CHILD!"

ooooooooh, carla, don't go there.

lea bob

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

whew! robyn - i can't *tell* you how relieved i am to have you on
board - we *need* more attorneys - those people in the barbie/g.i. joe
division are field-testing the toys at random birthday parties or
something! i've been up to my ears in calls about the six-way g.i.
joe army knife - it seems that some little kid used it to pop all the
balloons at the party, causing distress to the other little
knee-biters...i'll just tell the receptionist to forward all those
calls to you, okay?

lea bob
FDC Flit-Around Merriweather
TDC Corporate & Patent Attorney #3,459 - in charge of wheeling the

dr...@access5.digex.net (AFRC International) wrote:

>OK, I claim the position, " A couple more Patent and Copyright Attorneys,
>just to be safe"
>and - thank you for your support !!
>-Robyn

DrD

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

pitz...@radiks.net wrote:

> I appreciate the vision of the future that has so many staff.
>
> I realize that this guy is kidding, but who thought that the Berlin
> Wall was coming down a year before it did ?
>
> MAP

Well, how in the name of holy Bob do you manage all this space-time twisting?
Is this some *magical* capacity of a TRIMOBIUS hat? First, you move Labor Day
into May, and now you have some historical event happening before it did. Read
your posted sentence again--I'm baffled. Oh, well, I'm off to interview many,
many, many copyright and patent attorneys for positions in the TDC.

SPLOOSH
OPSLOSH
HOOPSLS
PHOLOSS
OOSSHPL
SPLOOSH

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter

faeriedustbunnies

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

kc kornegay (kkor...@wtcc-gw.wake.tec.nc.us) wrote:

BUT IT WAS NOT MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Carla

Bruce Glover

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

Greetings.

I would like to apply for the position of Minister of War. I'd like to point
out that I've had several years experience in.......

waittaminit. This isn't ALT.RULE.THIRD WORLD NATIONS

I've mixed up my newsgroups again.

So sorry :)

"Ya know Pinky, someday there will be a place where mice will rule!!" ---Brain
"Ya mean Orlando?" ---Pinky

hv...@shrewsbury.org

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

eureka <eur...@interport.net> wrote:

> I'm sending you a sample of BARBIE's Trimobian Treats so your kids can
> have a test party. They are a hazelnut, inside a chocolate cherry,
> inside a caramel custard, inside a Rice Krispie Treat, inside a sponge
> cake, inside a Creamsicle. They may be a little hard to package; I'm
> still working out some of the bugs. Especially the cockroaches.

Your Royal Barbie Czarina, Light of Orlando, Queen of All She Surveys:

I (kneeling, of course, hat in hand) humbly request the honor of being
the Barbie Trimo-Chefette. I am a food writer, but never before have
I heard of an opportunity such as this. To create food that turns
itself inside out 6 times -- without turning the consumer likewise --
is a challenge I long to attempt.

I await, trembling in excitement, your royal decree, should you be so
kind as to accept my offer. It doesn't seem right that you should
soil your regal hands with all that chocolate. Right now I'm working
on a recipe for a phyllo pastry hat that turns from a baklava
balaclava to a napoleon kepi to a caramel kaffiyeh to a toffee tam to
a mortarboard mousse and finally to a cunning little cream puff
cloche.

Your humble servant,
Linda
hv...@shrewsbury.org

eureka

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

hv...@shrewsbury.org wrote:

> Your Royal Barbie Czarina, Light of Orlando, Queen of All She Surveys:
>
> I (kneeling, of course, hat in hand) humbly request the honor of being
> the Barbie Trimo-Chefette.
Right now I'm working
> on a recipe for a phyllo pastry hat that turns from a baklava
> balaclava to a napoleon kepi to a caramel kaffiyeh to a toffee tam to
> a mortarboard mousse and finally to a cunning little cream puff
> cloche.

Dear Loyal Cooking Person,

Thank you for your charmingly worded request. Wait a minute while we
taste the cyber-sample you so thoughtfully sent.

`` ^^^((**Slurrp....**()(^
###Crunch-crunch-crunch###....
......@@@Inhale...@@@

(Wipes crumbs hastily from mouth)
The Czar has just come in and asked for a morsel. Unfortunately there
are none left.

Jolly nice stuff. Bouley had better look to his laurels, and as for
those idiot chefs *SUPPOSEDLY* supervising Les Chefs de France,
well...In fact, if you aren't the best chef in the whole Barbie Kingdom,
I'll eat your hat. Of course, I already have. (Royal titter)

But I digress. Kindly kneel and be cyber-dubbed LINDA, TDC BARBIE
TRIMO-CHEFETTE to us and all our Barbie descendants. The dear Duchess
will be overjoyed, as I understand she can barely boil water. Looking
forward to Barbie banquets, I remain,

Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

Patrick J. Ketelaar

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

OOh ohh - Can I be the Evil Disney lawyer who screwed Putzel (u on
purpose)? please?
--
Patrick J. Ketelaar (Kete...@ix.netcom.com, Pket...@aol.com)
http://www.netcom.com/~ketelaar/pjk.html

Kim L

Jun 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/2/96

hv...@shrewsbury.org wrote:

> eureka <eur...@interport.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm sending you a sample of BARBIE's Trimobian Treats so your kids can
> > have a test party. They are a hazelnut, inside a chocolate cherry,
> > inside a caramel custard, inside a Rice Krispie Treat, inside a sponge
> > cake, inside a Creamsicle. They may be a little hard to package; I'm
> > still working out some of the bugs. Especially the cockroaches.
>
> Your Royal Barbie Czarina, Light of Orlando, Queen of All She Surveys:
>
> I (kneeling, of course, hat in hand) humbly request the honor of being
> the Barbie Trimo-Chefette. I am a food writer, but never before have
> I heard of an opportunity such as this. To create food that turns
> itself inside out 6 times -- without turning the consumer likewise --
> is a challenge I long to attempt.
>
> I await, trembling in excitement, your royal decree, should you be so
> kind as to accept my offer. It doesn't seem right that you should
> soil your regal hands with all that chocolate. Right now I'm working

> on a recipe for a phyllo pastry hat that turns from a baklava
> balaclava to a napoleon kepi to a caramel kaffiyeh to a toffee tam to
> a mortarboard mousse and finally to a cunning little cream puff
> cloche.
>
> Your humble servant,
> Linda
> hv...@shrewsbury.org

Linda,
I am only a Barbie Duchess and do not even try to answer for the
Czarina but, I think that we could really use you. You see the TDC
Barbie convention is coming up soon and we really need help with the
banquet. I have been really leery using a stove after that unfortunate
incident with GI Joe and the Barbie party guests. Of course the Duke
usually does all the cooking anyway. Welcome aboard.

Kim Liberman
TDC Barbie Duchess

lea bob

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

(rushing to embrace, arms open wide)

"Boss!"

lea bob
TDC Corporate and Patent Attorney #3459, in charge of wheeling the

luggage dolly full of boxes of useless but alphabetized documents into
court each day.

(and what are you going to do about the Barbie Czarina and the
Midwestern Duchess (curtsies quickly) and their totally out of control
product testing...hmmm?)

Kim L

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96
to eur...@interport.net

eureka wrote:

> hv...@shrewsbury.org wrote:
> >

> > Your Royal Barbie Czarina, Light of Orlando, Queen of All She Surveys:
> >
> > I (kneeling, of course, hat in hand) humbly request the honor of being
> > the Barbie Trimo-Chefette.
> Right now I'm working
> > on a recipe for a phyllo pastry hat that turns from a baklava
> > balaclava to a napoleon kepi to a caramel kaffiyeh to a toffee tam to
> > a mortarboard mousse and finally to a cunning little cream puff
> > cloche.
>
> Dear Loyal Cooking Person,
>
> Thank you for your charmingly worded request. Wait a minute while we
> taste the cyber-sample you so thoughtfully sent.
>
> `` ^^^((**Slurrp....**()(^
> ###Crunch-crunch-crunch###....
> ......@@@Inhale...@@@
>
> (Wipes crumbs hastily from mouth)
> The Czar has just come in and asked for a morsel. Unfortunately there
> are none left.
>
> Jolly nice stuff. Bouley had better look to his laurels, and as for
> those idiot chefs *SUPPOSEDLY* supervising Les Chefs de France,
> well...In fact, if you aren't the best chef in the whole Barbie Kingdom,
> I'll eat your hat. Of course, I already have. (Royal titter)
>
> But I digress. Kindly kneel and be cyber-dubbed LINDA, TDC BARBIE
> TRIMO-CHEFETTE to us and all our Barbie descendants. The dear Duchess
> will be overjoyed, as I understand she can barely boil water. Looking
> forward to Barbie banquets, I remain,
>
> Eureka
> TDC Barbie Czarina

Your Czarinaness,
You know that I can boil water. Its just that why should I bother to
learn where the kitchen is at our manor house when the Duke is there to
do all the cooking. Also maybe the Barbie Trimo-chefette will send a
few cyber samples my way. I think they would make a lovely addition to
high tea.

Cheerio,
Kim L
TDC Barbie Duchess

DrD

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

Patrick J. Ketelaar wrote:

> OOh ohh - Can I be the Evil Disney lawyer who screwed Putzel (u on
> purpose)? please?
> --
> Patrick J. Ketelaar (Kete...@ix.netcom.com, Pket...@aol.com)
> http://www.netcom.com/~ketelaar/pjk.html

As self-appointed TDC Headhunter, I say: You want it, you got it. You'll
be Evil Disney Lawyer #732.

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter with absolutely no authority to hire anyone

Ethan Solomita

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

In article <chaliceD...@netcom.com>,

faeriedustbunnies <cha...@netcom.com> wrote:

>BUT IT WAS NOT MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't my child either, but you don't see *me* making
a federal case of it, now do you! 8-)

Michelle Midori Ishida

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96
to DrD

I'd like to be the TDC Disney Heroine...FLip me six times, and I turn into
Pocahontas-Snow White-Belle-Cinderella-Jasmine-Ariel!
Who do I okay this with?
Michelle Ishida
Michi
hopeful TDC Heroine!

faeriedustbunnies

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

Ethan Solomita (et...@news.cs.columbia.edu) wrote:
: In article <chaliceD...@netcom.com>,

: faeriedustbunnies <cha...@netcom.com> wrote:
: >
: >BUT IT WAS NOT MY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: >
: It wasn't my child either, but you don't see *me* making
: a federal case of it, now do you! 8-)
: -- Ethan

Of course not, you silly git, thats Putzel the Nutty Ersatz Professors
job. It just wouldn't be TRIMOBIAL (R) without a federal case! A magical
case, a *magical* magical case! Its a suit, its a tort, its a precedent,
its a brief, its a writ, its an order of protection! You can also use it
as a paper airplane or if you're feeling adventurous, you can WIPE with it!

--Carla
TDC CM In charge of guest dress code (this makes me the ANTI-MAYNARD)

Unknown

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

I am proclaiming my title in the TDC as Master Designer of
Undergarments.

As a statement of my ability to handle this difficult position, I have
developed the truly amazing TRIMOBIUS boxer shorts. The TRIMOBIUS
boxer shorts, when manipulated inside out, reverse side in, backwards,
forwards, sideways, and slightly askew, allow the wearer to not change
their boxer shorts for six (yes that's right, six !) days. These
TRIMOBIUS boxer shorts are truly magical indeed.

Look for my complete line of TRIMOBIUS undergarments, including
TRIMOBIUS frilly panties, TRIMOBIUS briefs, and TRIMOBIUS support
pantyhose.

Bob Meddaugh
TDC Master Designer of Undergarments.

Paul Bogrow

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

cha...@netcom.com (faeriedustbunnies) wrote:

>A magical case, a *magical* magical case! Its a suit, its a tort,
>its a precedent, its a brief, its a writ, its an order of protection!

What about a suitcase? You know, one that turns inside out six ways?

Michael Crawford

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

: +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
: | snopes is not authorized for use in life support devices or systems. |
: +----------------------------------------------------------------------+

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok...I want to be a producer for the TDC Motion Picture Division
I can sign the remaining beatles to be in "Magical Mystery hat"
"I am the hatman, I am the hatman, I am TRIMOBIUS(R) Koo-koo koo-koo"

Bow about Will Smith and Bill Pullman in TRIMOBIUS(R) DAY (or TD(R)), a film about
a *MAGICAL* magical space ship that attacks earth. Humans attack, but it only
turns inside out, and inside out, and inside out...It also launches a nuclear muff
at the capitol.

Or "That Darn TRIMOBIUS(R)", in which Disney spies, intent on tracking down the
TRIMOBIUS(R) hat, get caught up in mirth and wackiness..."Hey, is that the hat?"
"No, that's another hat! The sixth we've seen tonight!"

--
----------------
Michael A. Crawford

Michael Crawford

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

Gabriel Rossman (gabr...@ucla.edu) wrote:
: I'd like to work in the Trimob-FDC costume department. It would be my job
: to figure out how each and every costume in Disneyland could have a
: MAGICAL hat, puppet, or muff integrated into it. I think I'll get some
: serious overtime redesigning the Frontierland marshall costume to have a
: Trimobius based holster integrated into its design. Ridiculous as it may
: sound, you really have to it because its truly indescribable and
: WONDERFUL.

And don't forget, MAGICALLY magical.

If you need any help wiring those TRIMOBIUS(R) Spectromagic costumes, let me know.

: --
: Quill, n. An implement of torture yielded by a goose and commonly wielded by an ass. -Ambrose Bierce

Michael Crawford

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

I think we here at TDC need a head of product development. So, I volunteer to be
head developer and adapter of new products. This could extend to many areas. Could
you imagine a TRIMOBIS(R) fish? A MAGICAL magical fish...it's a bass! A carp! A
tuna! A catfish! A HERRING! A muff!

I've done wonders in my yard with my TRIMOBIUS(R) yard tool...it's a lawmmower! A
weed wacker (not unlike mr. Pretzel...)! A backhoe! A shovel! A trowel! A muff!

snopes

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

Michael Crawford <craw...@email.unc.edu> wrote:

> I think we here at TDC need a head of product development. So, I
> volunteer to be head developer and adapter of new products.

Ooh, I've got one . . . the new Disney TRIMOBIUS(R) Happy Meal! It's
six courses in one! It's a hamburger, it's french fries, it's a soft
drink, it's a dinner roll, and it's a dessert! Simply turn your plate
inside-out (TM) after each course to get to the next one! When you're
done, turn it inside-out one last time to claim your cheap plastic
prize!

- snopes

| TAMPER RESISTANT: Do not read this article if header is open or damaged. |

Kim L

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96
> --
> ----------------
> Michael A. Crawford
> craw...@email.unc.edu

Also don`t forget the TDC Barbie costumes. The Czarina and I both wear a
size 2.

lea bob

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

craw...@email.unc.edu (Michael Crawford) wrote:

>I think we here at TDC need a head of product development. So, I volunteer to be

>head developer and adapter of new products. This could extend to many areas. Could
>you imagine a TRIMOBIS(R) fish? A MAGICAL magical fish...it's a bass! A carp! A
>tuna! A catfish! A HERRING! A muff!

>I've done wonders in my yard with my TRIMOBIUS(R) yard tool...it's a lawmmower! A
>weed wacker (not unlike mr. Pretzel...)! A backhoe! A shovel! A trowel! A muff!

uummmm michael - that 'muff' thing has really grabbed you, hasn't it?

lea bob
(who's been hanging around the trailer park over at alt.showbiz.gossip
'way too long to deal with these little freudian slips. . . )
dancing on the edge of Too Much

TDC Corporate and Patent Attorney #3459, in charge of wheeling the

luggage dolly full of useless, but alphabetized documents into court
each day
FDC Flit-Around Merriweather

eureka

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96
to Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford wrote:

> Ok...I want to be a producer for the TDC Motion Picture Division
> I can sign the remaining beatles to be in "Magical Mystery hat"
> "I am the hatman, I am the hatman, I am TRIMOBIUS(R) Koo-koo koo-koo"
>
> Bow about Will Smith and Bill Pullman in TRIMOBIUS(R) DAY (or TD(R)), a film about

> a *MAGICAL* magical space ship that attacks earth....

> turns inside out, and inside out, and inside out...
>

> Or "That Darn TRIMOBIUS(R)", in which Disney spies, intent on tracking down the
> TRIMOBIUS(R) hat, get caught up in mirth and wackiness.

Dear Mr. Crawford,
We consider your bid for producership (lightly edited by us above) to be
definitive. As far as we are concerned, you are TDC SIXPLEX PRODUCER,
or however you want the title worded. If you accept, come to the
opening of the Barbie Bar at Pleasure Island. We forget the date, but
we will ask the Czar later. We shall bestow upon you the Trimobian
Double Triple Companion of Honor Award, pinning it to your lapel or just
below the knee of your pants should we not be upright at the
time...Excuse us while we have a little rum punch.

(((SLLLURRP))))

Bracing. We feel much better. Anyhow congratulations on joining the
TDC. We shall meet soon. I'll be the one in the magical MAGICAL tiara.

Graciously yours,
Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

Michael Swanson

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Hhaha.. cool. The TDC is alive and well. :)

--
Michael Swanson
TDC Imagineer - Watch for the great new Indina Jones and the Temple of

vsch...@jcals.csc.com

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

In article <31B601...@super.zippo.com>, DrD says...

>Steve Denham
>FDC Sniff-around Trusty
>Somebody else can be TDC Headhunter for a while, all the people applying want to
>be lawyers!!!

I hereby declare myself TDC Master Designer of Linens and Domestics.
Check out my latest design in terry cloth - it's a bath towel/hand towel/
washcloth/robe/beach towel/muff. And I can't wait to get my new
TRIMOBIUS (R) *magical* magical sheets into the resort hotels. They can be
changed six times without ever taking them off the bed.

If the TDC Barbie Czarina and Duchess will complete the specifications,
I'll get right to work on the table linens.

Your humble servant and former lawyer wannabe,
Valerie
TDC Master Designer of Linens and Domestics.

snopes

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

vsch...@jcals.csc.com wrote:

> TRIMOBIUS (R) *magical* magical sheets into the resort hotels. They can be
> changed six times without ever taking them off the bed.

Michael Pitzel wears TRIMOBIUS(R) underwear!

- snopes

| snopes has a special protective coating that makes him easy to swallow. |

DrD

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

vsch...@jcals.csc.com wrote:

> In article <31B601...@super.zippo.com>, DrD says...
> >
> >Steve Denham
> >FDC Sniff-around Trusty
> >Somebody else can be TDC Headhunter for a while, all the people applying want to
> >be lawyers!!!
>
> I hereby declare myself TDC Master Designer of Linens and Domestics.
> Check out my latest design in terry cloth - it's a bath towel/hand towel/
> washcloth/robe/beach towel/muff. And I can't wait to get my new
> TRIMOBIUS (R) *magical* magical sheets into the resort hotels. They can be
> changed six times without ever taking them off the bed.
>
> If the TDC Barbie Czarina and Duchess will complete the specifications,
> I'll get right to work on the table linens.
>
> Your humble servant and former lawyer wannabe,
> Valerie
> TDC Master Designer of Linens and Domestics.

Now wait a cotton-pickin' minute here. I thought I just hired you as TDC
Undignified Lawyer No. 86 in Charge of Patrolling the Parks for Illegal
*Magical* Magical TRIMOBIUM (R) Hats, and you want to be in charge of
laundry? This will never do. No, not at all. Oh, I forgot, I have no
authority to hire anyone. Just hunt for them. Be vewy quiet, I'm hunting
wabbits.

Steve Denham
TDC *Magical* Raving Loony (and Headhunter)

Paul Bogrow

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

DrD <D...@super.zippo.com> wrote:

>TDC *Magical* Raving Loony (and Headhunter)

Now _you_ wait just a cotton-pickin' minute there! The position of
*Magical* Raving Loony is certainly taken. It was the first one to
go.

Kim L

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Will you also be producing my favorite movie The Trimobius Parent Trap
Hayley Mills will also be in this one but this time she will play
sextuplets instead of twins.
Well, gotta go, the Czarina has fallen in the rum punch again. But only
in the most royal way.

Kim -who has fallen in the rum punch herself a few times-
TDC Barbie Duchess

Marianne L Keenen

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

In <31b78b32....@news.primenet.com> eey...@eey.org (Paul Bogrow)
writes:
I am a new subscriber to this newsgroup and I have found your
comments terrific. I only wish I knew what this is all about.
It is nice to read something fun for a change.

Any chance of an update on what this is all about??

Mari

Michael Crawford

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

snopes (sno...@best.com) wrote:
: Michael Crawford <craw...@email.unc.edu> wrote:

: > I think we here at TDC need a head of product development. So, I
: > volunteer to be head developer and adapter of new products.

: Ooh, I've got one . . . the new Disney TRIMOBIUS(R) Happy Meal! It's

: six courses in one! It's a hamburger, it's french fries, it's a soft
: drink, it's a dinner roll, and it's a dessert! Simply turn your plate
: inside-out (TM) after each course to get to the next one! When you're
: done, turn it inside-out one last time to claim your cheap plastic
: prize!

But it's not only a cheap plastic prize! It's a MAGICAL magical plastic prize...a
car! a truck! an action figure! a plane! a boat! a muff!

: - snopes

: +--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
: | TAMPER RESISTANT: Do not read this article if header is open or damaged. |
: +--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

snopes

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

I am proud to announce the first entry in Disney's new line of MAGICAL
*magical* magical TRIMOBIUS(R) animated films: "The Six Hundred and
Six Dalmatians."

(Rated NC-3D: Viewers with special 3-D glasses are strongly
cautioned against viewing this film.)

- snopes

Kim L

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

Don`t forget about the new Trimbius Disney Resort. It will be the
ultimate in resort hopping. As you sleep in your room each night the
room and the rest of the resort changes into another one. It will also
come in 2 price levels. The first will feature the Trimobius All Stars
Sports, then the Trimobius All Star Music, then the Trimobius Caribean
Beach , then the Trimobius Dixie Landings, Then the Trimobius Port
Orleans and finally the Trimobius Fort Wilderness. The next level will
feature the Trimobius monorail resorts of Polynesian, Grand Floridian,
and Contemporary. Also featured are the Wilderness Lodge, Yacht and
Beach Club. All who book early, pay in advance, and use the Food n Fun
card will also have their resort change into the new Boardwalk at no
extra charge. Packages will soon be available to also include the
Trimobius Old Key West and the Trimobius Disney Institute.
For those who do not want to stay inside the Trimobius Disney World,
there is available vacation packages on the Trimobius motels on 192.

Helen Back

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

Do you need a *magical* magical architect to design the TRIMOBIUS (R)
RESORT, a hostelry so *magical* that you can stay there up to six
different nights and never wake up in the same room?

Paul Bogrow

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

Helen Back <cat...@erols.com> wrote:

Sounds to me like you're trying to use *magical* topology to excuse bad
character.

DrD

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

Now, now, Eeyore. It's just that a bad character has no excuse for
calling topology *magical*.

And TDC Barbie royalty, please, please, please, please, please, please,
try to stay out of the rum punch. I've not been so very successful at
recruiting the many lawyers needed for patent and copyright law. They
want to look for illegal hats or make TRIMOBIAN laundry or some such. So
please do not invent things faster than I can clean up the me...er, hire
lawyers to register them.

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter

DrD

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

We _all_ wish we knew what it was about. Collective insanity and
role-playing games are often indistinguishable. Brief summary: FDC
President Sean Squier formed the TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CORPORATION (TDC). It
was in response to the true *magical* raving loony--Mark Pitzel, who made
some really weird claims that Disney had stolen his ideas, and was
keeping him from marketing his *magical* magical hat. Close examination
of TDC membership seems to reveal a high preponderance of FDC (Future
Disney Cabinet) members, but who can say? And as far as having fun,
well, that's what we are here for. By the way, are you an attorney?
Would you be interested in a dull job at low pay, er, strike that,
interesting position with suitable recompense? The TDC is actively
seeking bright young attorneys with an interest in copyright and patent
law.

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter

Helen Back

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

> We _all_ wish we knew what it was about. Collective insanity and
> role-playing games are often indistinguishable. Brief summary: FDC
> President Sean Squier formed the TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CORPORATION (TDC). It
> was in response to the true *magical* raving loony--Mark Pitzel

His name is MICHAEL Pitzel.

--
BTW, I am a lawyer, but a corporate one....as corporate lawyers are
expressly forbidden in TRIMOBIUS-land, I prefer to work in other

Helen Back

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

His name is MICHAEL Pitzel.

BTW, I am a lawyer....but prefer to work in other areas of the
cabinet.

DrD

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

Helen Back wrote:

> > We _all_ wish we knew what it was about. Collective insanity and
> > role-playing games are often indistinguishable. Brief summary: FDC
> > President Sean Squier formed the TRIMOBIUS DISNEY CORPORATION (TDC). It
> > was in response to the true *magical* raving loony--Mark Pitzel
>
> His name is MICHAEL Pitzel.
>
> By the way, are you an attorney?

Sincere apologies are hereby given to every Mark who has been inadvertently
been called a raving loony. No, I'm not an attorney--I'm far more
boring--I'm a mathematical statistician in my real world job.

<snip>

For those not familiar with the term, headhunters are (generally) freelance
human resource types. Some are great, some are not, all are just a tad
off-center.

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter

lea bob

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

Helen Back <cat...@erols.com> wrote

>--
>BTW, I am a lawyer, but a corporate one....as corporate lawyers are
>expressly forbidden in TRIMOBIUS-land, I prefer to work in other
>areas, behind the scenes, as it were.

attorneys aren't allowed in the theme park?!

snif
lea bob
copywright and patent attorney #3459, in charge of rolling the luggage
dolly full of boxes of useless but alphabetized documents into court
each day...
(rethinking my position, and not just 'cause it takes so long to
type...)

Helen Back

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

> Sincere apologies are hereby given to every Mark who has been inadvertently
> been called a raving loony. No, I'm not an attorney--I'm far more
> boring--I'm a mathematical statistician in my real world job.

Good thing too. Maybe any Mark Pitzels out there won't sue you now that
you've published an apology. And there's NOTHING more boring than an
attorney.

--
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
CATHERINE L.
"We interrupt this programme to annoy you, and to make things
generally irritating."
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

eureka

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

No, I'm not an attorney--I'm far more
> boring--I'm a mathematical statistician in my real world job.
> Steve Denham
> TDC Headhunter

My dear Hunter --
We rise to your defense. You are NOT boring, either in real or
cyber-life. We think of you as the jewel in our crown, the pearl in our
oyster, the maraschino cherry in our rum punch. Who saved us from the
Martool monsters by remembering how to detonate the Trimobius (r)
nuclear backpack? Who fights our daily courtroom battles, or at least
hires the lawyers who do?

No, no. You are a Trimobian National Treasure. Long may you wave.

Eureka
TDC Czarina

hv...@shrewsbury.org

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

TDC Barbie Czarina <eur...@interport.net> wrote:
> But I digress. Kindly kneel and be cyber-dubbed LINDA, TDC BARBIE
> TRIMO-CHEFETTE to us and all our Barbie descendants. The dear Duchess
> will be overjoyed, as I understand she can barely boil water. Looking
> forward to Barbie banquets, I remain,

Your Royal Highness, TDC Barbie Czarina --

I cannot express the joy I feel at this high honor. I would have
responded earlier, but I have been working night and day at creating
the appropriate wines for the Royal Cellar. I have travelled
throughout California, from Napa to Monterey to Cambria and further.
And now every vintner is on notice that they must provide only the
very best to you. I only wish you could have been there as we
struggled to taste every wine, but how could we have done less for
you?

One winemaker, who wishes to remain anonymous until he has perfected
his discovery, is currently working on a wine that will go with all
the courses of a royal dinner. The wine begins as a lightly sPritlzed
Beaujolais for hors d'oevures, turns into a fruity Gewurztraminer for
the appetizer, evolves into a crisp Chardonnay for fish, grows into a
heady red Bordeaux for the meat course, becomes a bone-dry Sancerre
for the salad, and, will eventually, when perfected, ripen into that
royal treat, a vintage Port, for cheese and dessert.

I am truly aggrieved, however, that we are limited to six changes. It
would be perfection itself if the wine could finally blossom into a
fine Champagne -- or Sauterne such as Chateau Yquem -- but I humbly
resign myself into understanding that these things are beyond mortal
capabilities. If changing into seven things could be done, would not
Pitzel have achieved it?

Your humble servant,
Linda (hv...@shrewsbury.org)
TDC BARBIE TRIMO-CHEFETTE

eureka

Jun 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/15/96
to hv...@shrewsbury.org

My dear Chefette,

Oh, thank goodness. We thought you had disappeared into the ether.
Never again will we doubt your faithfulness or trust the Czar who has
been pouring Thunderbird into our rum punch. But we digress.

The Trimo-vintage (r) sounds divine. Send us a few barrels for testing.
Better use FedEx, it's quicker. Never mind about the champagne, we have
some Barbie Babycham left over from the last promo here at the palace.
Tastes awful and it's a lurid shade of pink, but it does the trick.
(Hic)

Royally yours,
Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

Rich Koster

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

participants, I'd like to become the TDC *Magical*
TRIMOBIUS (r) Mickey Plush Maker, who creates the...

TRIMOBIUS (r) Mickey Plush

1. Mickey as Steamboat Willie is the first plush you see of Mickey,
then he *magically* turns inside-out and into...

2. Plane Crazy Mickey, brave aviator!
[Note: Some people find that Plane Crazy Mickey magically appears
*before* Mickey as Steamboat Willie.]

3. Turn it inside out again and Skating Mickey appears, gallantly
keeping Minnie's muff warm.

4. Next, Mickey magically turns from black and white to full color as
Sorcerer Mickey, complete with *MAGICAL* Magical Hat.

5. Another permutation and there's Prince and the Pauper Mickey, in
which Mickey turns tail on the castle and turns his life inside out,
masquerading as a commoner.

6. And the final version of Mickey is Runaway Brain Mickey, in which
his brain turns inside out from all the inside-out, inside-out,
inside-out, inside-out, inside-out, inside-out stuff!

Rich Koster
TDC *Magical* TRIMOBIUS (r) Mickey Plush Maker

...as well as...

-Rich Koster ()_() ()~() FDC Mickey, Mickey on EntertainMuck & FDCMuck ()_()
Portal Disney FANtasEARS Moderator <"GO DISNEY" on Portal! 800-433-6444> (_)
FidoNet Disney Echo Moderator <1:3828/1.3> <RKo...@shell.portal.com>
Portal Disney FANtasEARS World Wide Web: http://www.portal.com/~rkoster

P.S.: While listening to an old tune I began working on a new toy that
can be turned inside out to create 6 different things. Here it is now!
Hi there, toy!! I see you are in your first stage -- You're the top!
Now I'll turn you inside out, and... You're the Coliseum! Ooops...
slipped there and you reverted back to your first form -- You're the top!
Just a quick flip inside out again and... You're the Louvre Museum! And
now, another flip and... You're a melody from a symphony by Strauss! Wow!
That's quite *magical* how you went from a solid to a song melody. Huh-ha!
Another flip and now you are poetry: You're a Bendel bonnet, a Shakespeare
sonnet. Now, for the final touch -- a quick inside-out flip and...
You're Mickey Mouse! 8=-)

eureka

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

Rich Koster wrote:

I'd like to become the TDC *Magical*
> TRIMOBIUS (r) Mickey Plush Maker-

<Massive deletions>

You're the top!

Rich -- nice post. I say you can be Trimobius anything-you-want. Loved
the Cole Porter parody too. And if, baby, I'm the bottom, you're the
TOP!

(Sounds vaguely lascivious but those are the original lyrics, you could
look it up)

Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

Michael Crawford

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

:B...@super.zippo.com> <Pine.SUN.3.93.96061...@jobe.shell.portal.com>
: Rich Koster
: TDC *Magical* TRIMOBIUS (r) Mickey Plush Maker
:
[...]

there's nothing better than a good TRIMOBIUS(R) Cole Porter reference. By the way,
is aanyone keeping a TDC list? Like of who's who?

Michael Crawford
the MAGICAL magical TRIMOBIUS(R) film director/producer/writer/gaffer/key
grip/best boy

DrD

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

Thank you, your Czarinaness. I'm so sorry that it took so long to respond,
but I was off helping a friend get married this weekend, and, well, time
just flew by. By the way, could you send some more Trimobian (r) Treats? I
got very hungry trying to survive on mints, nuts, and champers this weekend.

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter

lea bob

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

DrD <D...@super.zippo.com> wrote:

>Steve Denham
>TDC Headhunter

not to mention the hangover!

lea bob
TDC Contract and Patent Attorney #3,459 - in charge of wheeling the
luggage dolly full of boxes of useless (but alphabetized) documents
into court each day

hey - you got a position that's a bit more glamorous (and shorter)?

DrD

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

lea bob wrote:

> >Thank you, your Czarinaness. I'm so sorry that it took so long to respond,
> >but I was off helping a friend get married this weekend, and, well, time
> >just flew by. By the way, could you send some more Trimobian (r) Treats? I
> >got very hungry trying to survive on mints, nuts, and champers this weekend.
>
> >Steve Denham
> >TDC Headhunter
>
> not to mention the hangover!
>
> lea bob
> TDC Contract and Patent Attorney #3,459 - in charge of wheeling the
> luggage dolly full of boxes of useless (but alphabetized) documents
> into court each day
>
> hey - you got a position that's a bit more glamorous (and shorter)?

Ah, but the hangover was quickly taken care of with TRIMOBIUS (r) *MAGICAL*
hangover/upset tummy/diarrhea/sinus infection/athlete's foot/dandruff remedy.
Hunger still prevails. Hmm, as Headhunter, I have to find you a more glamorous
position. Let's see, the Barbie royalty is pretty much, uh, spoken for, as are
many of the technical entertainment positions. However, we lack marketing people
and expertise. Would this appeal to you? Is it glamorous enough? Is it weird
enough? Give it a thought, and claim away.

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter

eureka

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

DrD wrote:

> Ah, but the hangover was quickly taken care of with TRIMOBIUS (r) *MAGICAL*
> hangover/upset tummy/diarrhea/sinus infection/athlete's foot/dandruff remedy.
> Hunger still prevails.
> Steve Denham
> TDC Headhunter

My dear Hunter,
We have sent you a fresh batch of TRIMOBIAN (r) Treats via TRIMOBIAN (r)
Pony Express/1st Class Mail/UPS/Carrier Pigeon/FedEx/Pitzel's Pack
Mules. If they arrive inside out, just pop them in the microwave for
six (6) minutes exactly.

Sorry about your hangover. We trust you behaved with your usual
exquisite correctness at the wedding...no falling off balconies, or
licking the ice sculpture at the reception, or that sort of thing. The
Czar, I regret to say, cannot be trusted not to replace the bride and
groom figures on the cake with Trimobian *MAGICAL* magical hats. Life
is too tragic.

Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

DrD

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

eureka wrote:

> My dear Hunter,
> We have sent you a fresh batch of TRIMOBIAN (r) Treats via TRIMOBIAN (r)
> Pony Express/1st Class Mail/UPS/Carrier Pigeon/FedEx/Pitzel's Pack
> Mules. If they arrive inside out, just pop them in the microwave for
> six (6) minutes exactly.
>
> Sorry about your hangover. We trust you behaved with your usual
> exquisite correctness at the wedding...no falling off balconies, or
> licking the ice sculpture at the reception, or that sort of thing. The
> Czar, I regret to say, cannot be trusted not to replace the bride and
> groom figures on the cake with Trimobian *MAGICAL* magical hats. Life
> is too tragic.
>
> Eureka
> TDC Barbie Czarina

Dear Czarina,

I was quite dapper in my black tuxedo in the 90 degree sunshine. I am afraid
that the dehydrating effects of the sun were fought off valiantly with
several toasts to the bride and groom, the bride's mother, the groom's
parents, the photographer, the photographer's assistant, the photographer's
assistant's light bulb carrier, the landlord at the game club, the plumber,
etc., etc., etc. However, I did _not_ lick any ice sculpture nor use any
*MAGICAL* magical hats. I must admit I did, casually, turn my cummerbund into
a muff while no one was watching (I hope), but since no one has yet
complained about children being deprived of *MAGICAL* magical cummerbunds, I
figure, what the heck, it's right up there with Comet Kahoutek.

Steve Denham
TDC Headhunter

hv...@shrewsbury.org

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

DrD <D...@super.zippo.com> wrote:

> Thank you, your Czarinaness. I'm so sorry that it took so long to respond,
> but I was off helping a friend get married this weekend, and, well, time
> just flew by. By the way, could you send some more Trimobian (r) Treats? I
> got very hungry trying to survive on mints, nuts, and champers this weekend.

Treats are on the way! I'm not the Czarina, but I play one on
TV...oops, I mean I serve one on a TV tray...I mean I bring the
Czarina her lunch on a TV tray (whew, much better) when required.

I assume you can hunt for your own heads, so I've omitted today's head
cheese special. Besides, I couldn't get it to turn into six different
dishes; it just turned my stomach instead. So I hope the six course
(all in one) dinner I sent will suffice.

Your servant (or at least the Czarina's and the Duchess'),
Linda <hv...@shrewsbury.org
TDC Barbie Trimo-Chefette

DrD

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

hv...@shrewsbury.org wrote:

> Treats are on the way! I'm not the Czarina, but I play one on
> TV...oops, I mean I serve one on a TV tray...I mean I bring the
> Czarina her lunch on a TV tray (whew, much better) when required.
>
> I assume you can hunt for your own heads, so I've omitted today's head
> cheese special. Besides, I couldn't get it to turn into six different
> dishes; it just turned my stomach instead. So I hope the six course
> (all in one) dinner I sent will suffice.
>
> Your servant (or at least the Czarina's and the Duchess'),
> Linda <hv...@shrewsbury.org
> TDC Barbie Trimo-Chefette

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Ahem. It seems the Barbie royalty have taken over the TDC. In order to
preserve a place in the TDC hierarchy, I would like my title to be
changed to TDC Barbie Headhunter. Actually, this will be much more to my
liking, as now, instead of trying to hire innumerable copyright and
patent attorneys, I merely have to look under the bed for various
dismembered Barbie parts. Whew!! This will enable me to devote far more
time to ciphering. And making toasts. Which I am much better at than
finding lost Barbie heads.

Steve Denham
TDC Barbie Headhunter

eureka

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

DrD wrote:
> Ahem. It seems the Barbie royalty have taken over the TDC. In order to
> preserve a place in the TDC hierarchy, I would like my title to be
> changed to TDC Barbie Headhunter.

My dear Hunter,
Good. We see you have finally come to your senses. The Barbie Royalty
is delighted to accept your suggestion and to formally cyber-dub you TDC
BARBIE HEADHUNTER. Let us toast your title in Trimobian (r) rum punch.

<<Sllluurrppp...>>

And now a word from your Czar.

Old Bean --
Top-hole. Welcome aboard. We shall splice the mainbrace often,
whenever the sun is over the yardarm. Man the armholes. Remember the
MARTOOL. Nuclear backpacks at twenty paces. What's that you said about
devoting time to ciphering? What-what??

Cheers from us both --
TDC Barbie Czar and Czarina

DrD

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

eureka wrote:

> My dear Hunter,
> Good. We see you have finally come to your senses. The Barbie Royalty
> is delighted to accept your suggestion and to formally cyber-dub you TDC
> BARBIE HEADHUNTER. Let us toast your title in Trimobian (r) rum punch.
>
> <<Sllluurrppp...>>
>
> And now a word from your Czar.
>
> Old Bean --
> Top-hole. Welcome aboard. We shall splice the mainbrace often,
> whenever the sun is over the yardarm. Man the armholes. Remember the
> MARTOOL. Nuclear backpacks at twenty paces. What's that you said about
> devoting time to ciphering? What-what??
>
> Cheers from us both --
> TDC Barbie Czar and Czarina

Thank you, your majesties. Psst, Czarina, could you remind the Czar that
even though the sun is over the yardarm _someplace_ , day or night, that
this constant splicing has got to stop. One good mainbrace per hour is
certainly adequate, don't you think? Otherwise, I fear, we shall find
ourselves awash in a sea of TRIMOBIAN (r) rum punch, with little to do but
turn ourselves inside out, *magically* becoming life preservers (or muffs?).
Ah, yes, the ciphering. Let's get started now. Multiplication first,
don't you know?

Till the next splicing,

Kim L

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

eureka wrote:

> DrD wrote:
> > Ahem. It seems the Barbie royalty have taken over the TDC. In order to
> > preserve a place in the TDC hierarchy, I would like my title to be
> > changed to TDC Barbie Headhunter.
>
> My dear Hunter,
> Good. We see you have finally come to your senses. The Barbie Royalty
> is delighted to accept your suggestion and to formally cyber-dub you TDC
> BARBIE HEADHUNTER. Let us toast your title in Trimobian (r) rum punch.
>
> <<Sllluurrppp...>>
>
> And now a word from your Czar.
>
> Old Bean --
> Top-hole. Welcome aboard. We shall splice the mainbrace often,
> whenever the sun is over the yardarm. Man the armholes. Remember the
> MARTOOL. Nuclear backpacks at twenty paces. What's that you said about
> devoting time to ciphering? What-what??
>
> Cheers from us both --
> TDC Barbie Czar and Czarina

Dear Headhunter,
We welcome you to the TDC Barbie royal family with dismembered Barbie
arms. The other day I threw out a truck load of Barbie parts. Did not
know you would want to count them. Well, I`m taking my Trimobian(r)
rum punch and returning to under the bed now. The TDC Barbie Princess
says she will have more parts for you to count any day now. She is awful
hard on those Trimobian Barbies.

Charlene Curtis-Dihel

Jun 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/22/96

I need advice and opinions on what is the best resturant at Disney
World. My twin sister and I will be going to Disney World for a major
b-day and want to make it a memorable one. Please give me any
suggestions and details that you have. Also, if anyone has any ideas
about what to do on Pleasure Island, details on this would be nice too.

Thanks for the help

Eric Cohen

Jun 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/22/96

One of the best places on Pleasure Island, Charlene, is the Comedy
Warehouse. It is all improv and extremely well done. If you dig jazz, there is a
terrific jazz club, and the West End Stage, which on many occassions has some big name
stars.

Good places to eat @ WDW... hmmm... Over at the Grand Floridian you'll
find the best places including Albert and Victoria's and one other restraunt, which I
can't recall the name. Some decent digs are at the Yatch & Beach Clubs as well.

Todd Cohen
Visit The Entertainment Extreme
http://members.aol.com/toddga

eureka

Jun 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/22/96
to Charlene Curtis-Dihel

Charlene --

My husband and I have eaten all over Disney World in the past couple of
years and in our opinion the best restaurant at the moment is the
California Grill at the Contemporary resort. It has glitzy, snazzy
modern decor, a wildly inventive menu (specially if you like fish, but
good for anything) and the entertainment of watching the artistic
kitchen staff pulling off miracles in front of your eyes. If you time
things right, you can get a great view of the Electrical Water Pageant
(around 9 p.m.) from the restaurant.

We are not big fans of Victoria and Albert's, though lots of others are.
Though it's very gourmet, it features a more old-fashioned menu that my
husband usually refers to (somewhat uncharitably) as "stuff-stuff with
Heavy" -- that is, something stuffed into something else with a heavy
cream sauce.

For a more traditional, very relaxing, romantic and certainly cheaper
evening, we love the San Angel Inn at the Mexico Pavilion in EPCOT.
Though the food is not extraordinary, the setting is divine. Ask for a
table by the river.

Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

Ethan Solomita

Jun 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/22/96

In article <4qfsd6$k...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>,

Charlene Curtis-Dihel <di...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>I need advice and opinions on what is the best resturant at Disney
>World. My twin sister and I will be going to Disney World for a major
>b-day and want to make it a memorable one. Please give me any
>suggestions and details that you have. Also, if anyone has any ideas
>about what to do on Pleasure Island, details on this would be nice too.

Most people are fairly skeptical, ie. they don't believe
me 8), but WDW has a lot of very good restaurants. I'll give you
two suggestions, on opposite ends of the spectrum. If you want
something a bit formal with some really good food, there's
Artist's Point at the Wilderness Lodge. On the
informal/Disney-silly side, you've got the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review,
which is great for kids, is chicken and ribs, and adults who are
in a silly enough mood will enjoy it as well.
-- Ethan

--
R.A.D. Host

"I am a lab mouse. I escaped from my cage.
Never had a job. Never earned minimum wage." -- The Brain, Animaniacs

c warren

Jun 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/23/96

> di...@ix.netcom.com (Charlene Curtis-Dihel) wrote in article
<4qfsd6$k...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>...

> I need advice and opinions on what is the best resturant at Disney
> World.

My favorite is the California Grill located on the top floor of the
Contemporary. Check out their basil ice cream! Do you know you may make
dining arrangements 60 days prior @ (407) wdw-dine? Happy Birthday :-)!

Jason Speck

Jun 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/26/96

"c warren" <zo...@ao.net> wrote:

>> di...@ix.netcom.com (Charlene Curtis-Dihel) wrote in article
><4qfsd6$k...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>...
>> I need advice and opinions on what is the best resturant at Disney
>> World.

I have not been to the California Grill.. I must check it out..
However, in answer to the about question.. I would say it would depend
on which park (Epcot, MGM or DW} If you are going to Epcot.. Go to the

aquarium restrauant.. I forget the name.. It is seafood and is
over priced so go ONLY for desert.. One of the walls but up against
the aquarium and give spectacular views.. Oh, ask the waiter about the
fish named Oscar.. He is a trip!

Film

Josh Forman

Jun 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/27/96
Jason Speck <fi...@mail.netwalk.com> wrote:

> If you are going to Epcot.. Go to the aquarium restrauant.. I forget
>the name..

I believe it's called "The Living Seas" or maybe that's the building
it's in.
--
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante, _Clerks_

Josh Forman MSTie #67867 http://lynx.neu.edu/home/httpd/j/jforman

akcalsyn

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96
Jason Speck wrote:

> . . . .snip . . . If you are going to Epcot.. Go to the

> aquarium restrauant.. I forget the name.. It is seafood and is
> over priced so go ONLY for desert..

Coral Reef. BTW it is available on food and fun for lunch so you might
try it for lunch instead. We are getting fnf just for 2-3 days so we
JUST use it on the ones we KNOW we'll be getting our money's worth (ie.
expensive!)

--
Alicia Koury Calsyn
akca...@ghgcorp.com

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it
means." - Inigo Montoya

Jim C

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96

In article <4qqgqa$h...@nw2.netwalk.com>, fi...@mail.netwalk.com says...

>"c warren" <zo...@ao.net> wrote:
>
>If you want a fancy place ie. jacket and tie, try "Victoria and
Alberts" at the Grand Floridian, supposed to be the very best in the
Orlando area.

>>> di...@ix.netcom.com (Charlene Curtis-Dihel) wrote in article
>><4qfsd6$k...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>...
>>> I need advice and opinions on what is the best resturant at Disney
>>> World.
>

>I have not been to the California Grill.. I must check it out..
>However, in answer to the about question.. I would say it would depend
>on which park (Epcot, MGM or DW} If you are going to Epcot.. Go to the

>aquarium restrauant.. I forget the name.. It is seafood and is

pee...@io.org

Jun 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/30/96

Get a piece of the rock HARD ROCK CAFE,, Where else would ya go ?

"c warren" <zo...@ao.net> wrote:

>> di...@ix.netcom.com (Charlene Curtis-Dihel) wrote in article
><4qfsd6$k...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>...
>> I need advice and opinions on what is the best resturant at Disney
>> World.

>My favorite is the California Grill located on the top floor of the

Scott Michael Thigpen

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

As without saying...hunchback was great. But alas, I've heard more
"damning" that "congrats." It seems this country has a corn cob stuck
up their butt about everything. this is what I've heard so far

1. Hunchback is too violent

2. Hunchback is about condemning people to hell

3. Hunchback is show damnation

4. Hunchback is a perversion of literature

5. Hunchback sucks <---my personal fav

well, HUNCHBACK WAS GREAT!
I loved it and I think the country should realize it!

Scott Michael Thigpen

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96
to Jim C

I ate at Planet hollywood and had a blast. I waited forever but man, it
was worth the wait. I have never had so much fun in my life.!

Scott
http://www.mindspring.com/~akhan

faeriedustbunnies

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

:B...@super.zippo.com> <31BF64...@erols.com>
<31C047...@super.zippo.com> <31C1A7...@interport.net>
<31C594...@super.zippo.com> <31c722a1....@news.primenet.com>
<31C859...@super.zippo.com>

DrD (D...@super.zippo.com) wrote:

: Ahem. It seems the Barbie royalty have taken over the TDC. In order to
: preserve a place in the TDC hierarchy, I would like my title to be

: changed to TDC Barbie Headhunter. Actually, this will be much more to my

: liking, as now, instead of trying to hire innumerable copyright and
: patent attorneys, I merely have to look under the bed for various
: dismembered Barbie parts. Whew!! This will enable me to devote far more
: time to ciphering. And making toasts. Which I am much better at than
: finding lost Barbie heads.

: Steve Denham
: TDC Barbie Headhunter

Along those same lines, I repectfully submit that my position of
TRIMOBIUSLAND (tm) CM in charge of guest dress code be changed to that of
Official Trimobial Barbie Couturier. This position will involve my
designing of appropriately Trimobial costumes for Barbie, and making sure
her boobies are covered decently and she doesnt get those annoying
wedgies in her hip joints and shoulder sockets (tres tacky).

--Carla
pass the Trimobial treats!
: @}-->-'-,-- faeriedustbunnies --,--'-<--{@ :
:"What would you give "By grace, my sight grows stronger and i will not:
:for your kid fears?" be a pawn for the Prince of Darkness any longer" :
: --Amy Ray --Emily Saliers :
:.......................................................cha...@netcom.com:

eureka

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

> Along those same lines, I repectfully submit that my position be changed to that of

> Official Trimobial Barbie Couturier. This position will involve my
> designing of appropriately Trimobial costumes for Barbie, and making sure
> her boobies are covered decently and she doesnt get those annoying
> wedgies in her hip joints and shoulder sockets (tres tacky).
>
> --Carla
> pass the Trimobial treats!

My dear Faeriedustbunnies,

Ah, delightful. At last a practitioner of haute couture has seen the
light and joined the Barbie Royalty. We look forward to wearable,
all-cotton, ecologically conscious garments of a sensible yet chic
design and no more nasty, binding tulle-and-cheap-sateen creations for
Our Favorite Doll With Legs Longer Than Her Entire Body Including Her
Hair in a Beehive. Could you work on some nice sandals for her
permanently arched feet, maybe? Spike-heel Birkenstocks?

While you're at it, we (your Czarina, that is, speaking in the royal
plural) will need a new garment for the official opening of the
TRIMOBIAN TUNNEL SYSTEM (r), connecting Cinderella Castle at WDW with
six (6) of the most important sites in the World:

1. The eggroll cart outside Jungle Cruise.
2. The film loop in El Rio del Tiempo where the Mexican vendors sell
you trinkets from screen to screen.
3. "Yeww...arr not the firrst...to pass this way..."
4. First row of rockers at the Wilderness Lodge lobby.
5. Castaway Creek.
6. The upside-down possums on Splash Mountain.

What couturier confection can you suggest for such an occasion?

Graciously,
Eureka
TDC Barbie Czarina

P.S. We forgot. We cyber-dub you CARLA, TDC BARBIE COUTURIER.
Welcome.

Reed Bickley

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

In article <4r6o8t$d...@news1.io.org>, pee...@io.org wrote:
>Get a piece of the rock HARD ROCK CAFE,, Where else would ya go ?

Umm..thats at USF! ARGH!

Reed Bickley -=- imag...@gate.net
FDC Imagineer -- RaD HoSt! -- Suckster #114
Disney Fan-=-|\|i|/| Fan-=-LoA Fan
"Thaw Walt Now!!!" - Ken Nabbe

David Toomey

Jul 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/4/96

In <31D8A4...@rmond.mindspring.com> Scott Michael Thigpen <ak...@rmond.mindspring.com> writes:

>As without saying...hunchback was great. But alas, I've heard more
>"damning" that "congrats." It seems this country has a corn cob stuck
>up their butt about everything. this is what I've heard so far
>
>1. Hunchback is too violent

No, just tradional cartoon violence, no problem there...

>2. Hunchback is about condemning people to hell

I think they were a bit moralistic/biased on Religion=hypocracy,

>3. Hunchback is show damnation

'show' damnation??? I don't understand

>4. Hunchback is a perversion of literature

True, but a problem with most Disney cartoons...take a classic piece
of literature and sanitize/butcher it for the kiddies...I've grown to expect
this, and ignore it as I LIKE most Disney anyway

>5. Hunchback sucks <---my personal fav

Hunchback DID NOT suck...It was just, IMO, one of Disney's POORER releases
in the past few years.

I like most Disney, but the last Disney that grabbed me was Aladdin, and
even it had flaws. Disney has tremendous visuals and beautiful music, but a lot
of the stories are TOO childish...I know, main market is children, but the best
Disney movies have a plot/story that does not put adults to sleep or insults their
intelligence...Lion King, Pocahontas, and Hunchback seem too eager to cram a moral
down my throat. They were enjoyable for the most part, but not Classics.

...If I had a tagline, it would be here...

Larry

Jul 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/4/96

On 29 Jun 1996 01:49:56 GMT, jay...@news.prolog.net (Jim C) wrote:

The best restaurant?

Go to Japan in Epcot Center. Hands down, the BEST Japanese
restaurant I've ever been to (and I've been to a number of them!)

Michael A. Long

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96
to jay...@news.prolog.net

As an Annual Pass Holder, I have tried most of them. Epcot - Italy's
Afredo's is Belisimo! Great food and lots of it at reasonable "Disney
prices". You must order the Fettucini Alfredo. Magic Kingdom - Give King
Stephan's a chance. The kids will love it, but you have to make a
reservation first thing upon arriving at the park. Studios - If you don't
go to the Prime Time Cafe, you will miss out on a true Disney experience.
Just like dinner at Mom's. Waiters scold you for not eating your veggies
and catch you with elbows on the table. Meals are average Disney prices
but there is so much food! Leave rrom for the Smoers dessert! It is to
die for. Enjoy

Bill Silberman

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96
to LONGS...@worldnet.att.net

Portobello Yacht Club at Pleasure Island - Run by the Levy Restaurant
chain from Chicago - real restaurant service, incredible beverage program,
inclding grappas and single malts. Italian cuisine, featuring unbelievable
fresh fish, oak grilled.

Joanna Chan

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96

In <31D8A4...@rmond.mindspring.com> Scott Michael Thigpen
<ak...@rmond.mindspring.com> writes:

>As without saying...hunchback was great. But alas, I've heard more
>"damning" that "congrats." It seems this country has a corn cob stuck

>up their butt about everything. this is what I've heard so far
>
>1. Hunchback is too violent
>

>2. Hunchback is about condemning people to hell
>

>3. Hunchback is show damnation
>

>4. Hunchback is a perversion of literature
>

>5. Hunchback sucks <---my personal fav
>

>well, HUNCHBACK WAS GREAT!
>I loved it and I think the country should realize it!

I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!

faeriedustbunnies

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96

eureka (eur...@interport.net) wrote:
: My dear Faeriedustbunnies,

: Ah, delightful. At last a practitioner of haute couture has seen the
: light and joined the Barbie Royalty. We look forward to wearable,
: all-cotton, ecologically conscious garments of a sensible yet chic
: design and no more nasty, binding tulle-and-cheap-sateen creations for
: Our Favorite Doll With Legs Longer Than Her Entire Body Including Her
: Hair in a Beehive. Could you work on some nice sandals for her
: permanently arched feet, maybe? Spike-heel Birkenstocks?

Indeed, I am working on a tres-cool retro caftan look for Mama Barbie,
with acessories such as lava lamp and tuna fish sandwich. The 4" heeled
Birkies are just the touch she needed. In true TRIMOBIAL (R)fashion, the
caftan will turn into a dashiki, a poncho, a serape, a pup tent, and also
serve as a covering to Mickey's Toon Town Fair.

: While you're at it, we (your Czarina, that is, speaking in the royal

: plural) will need a new garment for the official opening of the
: TRIMOBIAN TUNNEL SYSTEM (r), connecting Cinderella Castle at WDW with
: six (6) of the most important sites in the World:

: 1. The eggroll cart outside Jungle Cruise.
: 2. The film loop in El Rio del Tiempo where the Mexican vendors sell
: you trinkets from screen to screen.
: 3. "Yeww...arr not the firrst...to pass this way..."
: 4. First row of rockers at the Wilderness Lodge lobby.
: 5. Castaway Creek.
: 6. The upside-down possums on Splash Mountain.

: What couturier confection can you suggest for such an occasion?

Indeed, the TRIMOBIAL (r) Tunic will serve all these locations, allowing
one to gracefully blend in with the teeming populace that surrounds. With
deft folding and repositioning it becomes:

1. a coolie jacket, or for the adventurous, that loincloth Mowgli wears
2. a sombrero (with optional sequins)
3. a Valkyrie helmet
4. a flannel shirt
5. an inner tube
6. a country frock decorated with (naturally) Pansies, Poppies, and
Petunias, de rigeur for evenings at the Laughing Place.

I do hope her Czarinaness is pleased.
:

Graciously, : Eureka
: TDC Barbie Czarina

: P.S. We forgot. We cyber-dub you CARLA, TDC BARBIE COUTURIER.
: Welcome.

Oh! The joy of it all. I only wish to serve the Barbie peerage as best I
can. Many thanks.

Humbly,
Carla
TDC Barbie Couturier

Seth Kubersky

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96

There can be no debate. Victoria and Albert's at the Grand. Expensive,
yes, but the best restaruant (or one of the top 5) on the east coast.

---Seth

It is loading more messages.