THE 501 BLUES: THE FINAL BATTLE FOR EARTH RAC

SCAVENGER

Sep 8, 1992, 5:31:02 PM9/8/92
When we last left this particular r.a.c. world, REBEL YELL and MULTI_TASKING LAD
were about to take on ACTION LORD after witnessing the rest of the LNH vanish
through alt.portals.

Suddenly, Multi-Tasking Lad is pulled thru a portal by the evil Dr. Boring and
chained to a bed somewhere. (look ma, continuity). Realizing that he could
never defeat the evil Action Lord without the help of his comrades (Action Lord
has waaaay too much net access for R.Y. too match him), Rebel Yell pulls a
boinsenberry pie from his Bag-o-things-to-throw-at-Nicieza(tm) and hurls it at
the fiend. With Action Lord distracted, Yell makes his escape.

(TWO AND 1/2 MONTHES LATER)

REBEL YELL is in the monitor room of LNH HQ. He has sent out a transmat beam to
rescue all of the LNH still fighting battles that started before the summer.(SEE
THE ORIGINAL LNH CALL TO ARMS). While waiting to find his friends, he's visited
by a silly plot device named Wave Writer who sees that in one really silly plot
line, Rebel Yell is still searching for the LNH ten years later. He's got a big
Mardi Gras Doubloon (SPELLING LAD help!!!!) Shield and a nasty attitude. Also
Lurker Lass becomes an evil villian who takes over the world, But I digress...

The transmat beam frees Multi-tasking Lad from his Comma of Borringness and
brings him to HQ. Rebel Yell updates Multi-Tasking Lad, who immediately begins
to search the monitors for the LNH, get the bookkeeping updated, order pizzas
for everyone, and catch the first few episodes of the new NET.MAN cartoon.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. It's TYPO-LAD (told ya' I get you in)!
He collapses at Rebel Yell's feet.
"Rebl Yhelllll, Ihts no gud enymor. Evrythngs fllen apart cince thee prdigal
lefttt."

Yell, having little to no idea what T-Lad was talking about did notice that he
seemed to be discorperating. T-Lad continued.
"Yoo gat too hellp me fiind hem. Hee ken sve uss al."
Rebel Yell discussed this with Multi-Tasking Lad and a desision was make.

Multi-Taksing Lad would stay behind at HQ to continue with the rescue and clean-
up effort, to discover the current location of the evil ACTION LORD, and to
understand the implications left by the terrible BEIGE NOON (happened durring
the 2 1/2 month gap).

Rebel Yell and Typo-Lad would begin a cross-country search in Rebel Yell's Mardi
Gras Float (gotten in the first LNH adventure). The purpose of the quest?
TO find the misterious prodigal.

TO BE CONTINUED-------(I hope)

----SCAV"REBEL YELL"ENGER appologizing for restarting the madness again

--