Zits 1 23 2008--"Walty Towers", or. . .

trnco...@aol.com

Jan 23, 2008, 9:21:41 PM1/23/08
"Time to open a can of whoop-Cleese":

"Oh, *I* see! It's *my* fault, is it?! Oh, of course, there I was,
thinking this all was my *son's* fault for sneaking out and driving
without a license, or *your* fault for arresting him without probable
cause, and all the time it was MY fault for still being asleep at the
crack of midnight! Well, if it's MY fault, I must be punished, then,
musn't I? [spanks himself] YOU'RE A NAUGHTY BOY, DUNCAN, DON'T DO IT
AGAIN!

http://books.google.com/books?id=hl8H4Qho2tcC&pg=PA36&lpg=PA36&dq=%22fawlty+towers%22+%22not+your+fault%22&source=web&ots=7FXRtKOAPU&sig=1gX2-GZ4Bt1NNLifB-3crpgzKTQ#PPA37,M1

yardlet5

Jan 24, 2008, 6:12:05 AM1/24/08
On Jan 23, 9:21 pm, trncobr...@aol.com wrote:
> "Time to open a can of whoop-Cleese":
>
> "Oh, *I* see! It's *my* fault, is it?! Oh, of course, there I was,
> thinking this all was my *son's* fault for sneaking out and driving
> without a license, or *your* fault for arresting him without probable
> cause, and all the time it was MY fault for still being asleep at the
> crack of midnight! Well, if it's MY fault, I must be punished, then,
> musn't I? [spanks himself] YOU'RE A NAUGHTY BOY, DUNCAN, DON'T DO IT
> AGAIN!
>
> http://books.google.com/books?id=hl8H4Qho2tcC&pg=PA36&lpg=PA36&dq=%22...

I would like to register a complaint!