Bizarro (6-27)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 27, 2008, 3:26:44 PM6/27/08
I got a guilty guffaw out of this one; I don't know wheter to
apologize to our Canadian posters, or to humorists for finding a bad
pun funny . . .:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20080627>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Jun 27, 2008, 3:36:48 PM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 3:26 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     I got a guilty guffaw out of this one; I don't know wheter to
> apologize to our Canadian posters, or to humorists for finding a bad
> pun funny . . .:
>
>   <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20080627>

It could have been worse- "It's a boot, eh." "What about hay?"