Luann (8-15)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 15, 2008, 10:42:24 PM8/15/08
Forget Pig's "agony of defeat" moment in PBS, *this* is one
that'll have newspaper editors running for a replacement!:

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/8/15&name=Luann>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/6rmwdz>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

aemeijers

Aug 15, 2008, 10:45:54 PM8/15/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> Forget Pig's "agony of defeat" moment in PBS, *this* is one
> that'll have newspaper editors running for a replacement!:

Rather like a Sinfest episode a week or two ago, wasn't it?

--
aem sends...

Mike Beede

Aug 15, 2008, 11:05:18 PM8/15/08
In article <Cbrpk.3963$Mh5....@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
aemeijers <aeme...@att.net> wrote:

Kind of the reverse of that, actually.

Mike Beede

Night Owl

Aug 17, 2008, 8:33:26 PM8/17/08

No, definitely Wapsi Square material though.

Nice acronym though. Time.