Sally Forth (929)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 29, 2008, 11:46:32 AM9/29/08
. . . aaand, here we go!:

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20080929&name=Sally_Forth>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/4q6jhy>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

J.D. Baldwin

Sep 29, 2008, 12:30:42 PM9/29/08

In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com>
wrote:

> - Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

I do wish you'd quit saying that. There is, after all, evidence that
He took at least one bath in His life.
\ / bal...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Sep 29, 2008, 12:38:59 PM9/29/08
On Sep 29, 12:30 pm, INVALID_SEE_...@example.com.invalid (J.D.
Baldwin) wrote:
> In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez  <AntEGM...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>
> > - Jesus Christ - The original hippie!
>
> I do wish you'd quit saying that.  There is, after all, evidence that
> He took at least one bath in His life.

POTD!

Rob Wynne

Sep 29, 2008, 4:16:44 PM9/29/08
J.D. Baldwin <INVALID...@example.com.invalid> wrote:

> In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>> - Jesus Christ - The original hippie!
>
> I do wish you'd quit saying that. There is, after all, evidence that
> He took at least one bath in His life.

I doubt you could even identify the original hippie, let alone determine
his bathing habits...

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / d...@america.net
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/