Candorville (7-15)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 15, 2009, 3:19:38 PM7/15/09
Three stories in one!:

- Lemont's naivete.
- Susan's (over)reaction.
- The unintended Three's Company-esque drama behind her!:

<http://comics.com/candorville/2009-07-15/>

<http://www.gocomics.com/candorville/2009/07/15/>

--

- ReFlex76

Joseph Nebus

Jul 16, 2009, 11:38:01 AM7/16/09

> Three stories in one!:

> <http://comics.com/candorville/2009-07-15/>

> <http://www.gocomics.com/candorville/2009/07/15/>

I had noticed the action but I didn't connect it to what Susan
was saying, so it seemed like just a weird little background story.
You're right, though, it's a touch of Three's Company going on behind
her and funny for that. (Also I thought the big guy was the Mainstream
Media figure, further distracting me.)

I'm loving today's (the 16th) signalling by getting his Trek
stuff wrong, too. (One could also note that Nero didn't go back through
time to change history or create an alternate reality; it was more or
less accidental. Also that Nero was kind of dumb in a lot of ways.)

--
Joseph Nebus