Bizarro (10-24)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 25, 2008, 2:28:57 AM10/25/08
I mentioned before that Dan Piraro, with his big support for animal
rights, seems to have a problem with members of Felis catus; this
comic seems to further confirm that . . .:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081024>

Also reminds me of the Piranha/Cat-with-peg-legs cartoon from The
Far Side . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Jym Dyer

Oct 25, 2008, 4:07:52 AM10/25/08
> I mentioned before that Dan Piraro, with his big support
> for animal rights, seems to have a problem with members
> of Felis catus ....

=v= I don't want to pull rank here, but I've actually met
his cats. They behave pretty much exactly as he describes
them here:

http://bizarrocomic.blogspot.com/2008/04/super-cat.html

Personally I think it's more indicative of "a problem" if
a cartoonist features drawings that are nominally cats but
instead act like lasagna-gobbling 1980s-style Republicans.
<_Jym_>

Dann

Oct 25, 2008, 10:15:20 AM10/25/08
On 25 Oct 2008, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in

> I mentioned before that Dan Piraro, with his big support for animal
> rights, seems to have a problem with members of Felis catus; this
> comic seems to further confirm that . . .:
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081024>
>
> Also reminds me of the Piranha/Cat-with-peg-legs cartoon from The
> Far Side . . .

The bloody stumps that were formerly known as my fingers can confirm that
the deformations in that metal ring are reasonably close to accurate...

--
Regards,
Dann

blogging at http://web.newsguy.com/dainbramage/blog.htm

Freedom works; each and every time it is tried.