MG&G (12-17 and this week)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Dec 18, 2008, 12:33:57 AM12/18/08
What started as a typo, and may be a commentary on gay marriage,
is becoming a very surreal storyline, even by Mother Goose & Grimm
standards! Forget "man-on-dog," now it's "man-on-log"! Hmmm,
dog-on-log . . .:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=20081217>

On a side note, Ralph's supposed to be a Republican, for all that
means . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Dec 18, 2008, 8:22:16 AM12/18/08
On Dec 18, 12:33 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     What started as a typo, and may be a commentary on gay marriage,
> is becoming a very surreal storyline, even by Mother Goose & Grimm
> standards!  Forget "man-on-dog," now it's "man-on-log"!  Hmmm,
> dog-on-log . . .:
>
>   <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=20081217>
>
>   On a side note, Ralph's supposed to be a Republican, for all that
> means . . .

I guess this gives new meaning to "Log Cabin Republican".

Joseph Nebus

Dec 18, 2008, 9:50:03 AM12/18/08
Blinky the Wonder Wombat <wkharri...@yahoo.com> writes:

>On Dec 18, 12:33=A0am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>> =A0 =A0 What started as a typo, and may be a commentary on gay marriage,

>> is becoming a very surreal storyline, even by Mother Goose & Grimm

>> standards! =A0Forget "man-on-dog," now it's "man-on-log"! =A0Hmmm,
>> dog-on-log . . .:
>>
>> =A0 <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=3D20081217>
>>
>> =A0 On a side note, Ralph's supposed to be a Republican, for all that
>> means . . .

>I guess this gives new meaning to "Log Cabin Republican".

I'm glad it's turning out to be a comfortably silly storyline.

--
Joseph Nebus

Jym Dyer

Dec 18, 2008, 11:20:54 PM12/18/08
> Forget "man-on-dog," now it's "man-on-log"! Hmmm,
> dog-on-log . . .:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=20081217

What rolls down stairs?
Alone or in pairs?
Runs over the neighbor's dog?
-- Ren & Stimpy

=v= Let's hope this arc doesn't get *that* kinky.
<_Jym_>