Sinfest (5-22)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 22, 2008, 7:08:19 PM5/22/08
So *that* is why Gatorade is so salty!:

<http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2816>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Cryptoengineer

May 23, 2008, 10:09:25 AM5/23/08
On May 22, 7:08 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    So *that* is why Gatorade is so salty!:
>
>   <http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2816>

You're closer than you realize. Gatorade IS designed to mimic a
bodily fluid. But it's sweat, not (mumble).

It was first created at the University of Florida in the 60s,
to replace electrolyes lost by the university football team
(the 'Florida Gators') during practice and play.

pt

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 23, 2008, 11:46:07 AM5/23/08

Hence the name *Gator*ade; I was actually quite aware of that,
including that "electrolyte" is just a fancy term for "salt." I just
couldn't resist a good (mumble) joke! (ok, maybe not good, but it was
there)

Cryptoengineer

May 23, 2008, 1:23:48 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 11:46 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2008 07:09:25 -0700 (PDT), Cryptoengineer

That's why I mentioned the name of the team. BTW, its actually
*salts*: sodium chloride, sodium citrate, and monopotassium
phosphate.

pt