Kevin & Kell (10-25)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 26, 2008, 4:28:07 AM10/26/08
1. "Conducting systematic strata excavations into local soil samples
for osteopathic interment" . . . nice! (she gets paid for this?!)

2. Sheila looks unusually cute in Panel 3 . . .:

<http://www.kevinandkell.com/2008/strips/kk20081025.gif>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Carl Fink

Oct 26, 2008, 11:29:13 AM10/26/08
On 2008-10-26, Antonio E Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> 1. "Conducting systematic strata excavations into local soil samples
> for osteopathic interment" . . . nice! (she gets paid for this?!)

Remember that I'm nitpicking.com.

Trouble is that "osteopathic" means "of or relating to diseases of bones".
The "osteo-" root means bones, the "-pathic" relates to disease.

Apparently Kell is not a Greek scholar. Or a biologist like me.
--
Carl Fink nitpi...@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!