9CWL (8-8)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 9, 2009, 11:56:02 AM8/9/09
Things this could mean:

<http://comics.com/9_chickweed_lane/2009-08-08/>

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2009/8/8&name=9_Chickweed_Lane>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/loapmn>

- Amos is bi.
- Seth is so hot, he can turn straight men gay.
- An Amos/Edda/Seth "hands" session.
- An Amos/Edda/Seth/Mark "hands" session.

--

- ReFlex76

aemeijers

Aug 9, 2009, 1:09:18 PM8/9/09
None of the above. Women aren't the only ones who compare themselves
physically to others of their own gender. Amos know that based strictly
on appearance, women in general would find Seth more appealing than him.
Same as in the rest of the animal world.

--
aem sends...

Freezer

Aug 10, 2009, 12:43:13 AM8/10/09
If I don't reply to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terroists win.

> - Seth is so hot, he can turn straight men gay.

Plain ol' Even The Guys Want Him gag.

I'm not sure if Amos is so angry becasue he thinks Edda seriously took a
shot at Seth or that he thinks she had an actual chance (Seth being, as
long as they've known him, Hella Gay).

Maybe he thought he had Right Of First Refusal on Seth?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://freezer818.livejournal.com/