Bizarro (10-18)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 19, 2008, 5:02:29 AM10/19/08
For a guy who's into animal rights, Dan sure has a problem with
cats!:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081018>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

aemeijers

Oct 19, 2008, 6:30:54 AM10/19/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> For a guy who's into animal rights, Dan sure has a problem with
> cats!:
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081018>

How is the panel anti-cat? It read to me as being
anti-mutilation-of-cats. I thought it was funny enough to send to my
cat-harboring relatives. (How would you like to have YOUR fingers and
toes chopped off at the first joint?)

Has he ever done a panel about the similarly cruel and bizarre custom of
docking tails and ears on certain breeds of dogs?

I can't have house animals due to allergies, and because I am gone ten
hours a day, but I would never subject any animal to torture like that.

--
aem sends...

Mike Beede

Oct 19, 2008, 10:15:09 AM10/19/08
In article <y%DKk.79901$Mh5....@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
aemeijers <aeme...@att.net> wrote:

We have three (down from four) cats, all with no front claws. Would
I sign up to have myself declawed? No. Would I tear up my owner's
house otherwise? No. Would I choose that over being killed in a
shelter? Yes. Have I seen any sign of discomfort after the first
three days in any of the cats? No. Do I think that animals and
people are kind of different in some ways? Yes. Would I declaw a
cat that lived outside and hunted for a living? No. Would I let my
cat live outside and hunt for a living? Probably not, unless I had
a farm. Would I like my cats to learn to use a chain saw? No.

So now you know the sad truth, that I am a closet Nazi and anti
feline human-speciest wanker.

Mike Beede

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 19, 2008, 5:33:47 PM10/19/08

Just to be clear, I have a *huge* problem with declawing (Charlotte
has all her claws), but that has nothing to do with the cartoon at
hand. I inferred that kitty there was going to tear up the sofa one
way or the other; Charlotte does quite a job on carpet, but those
claws have saved her from coyote attack on at least one occassion - at
least according to a neighbor . . .