Funky Winkerbean (9-14)

1 view

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 14, 2009, 10:35:17 PM9/14/09
Something tells me Tom Batiuk's had enough with criticism of . . .
well . . . :

<http://www.seattlepi.com/fun/funky.asp?date=20090914>

--

- ReFlex76

Freezer

Sep 14, 2009, 11:32:36 PM9/14/09
If I don't reply to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terroists win.

> Something tells me Tom Batiuk's had enough with criticism of . . .
> well . . . :
>
> <http://www.seattlepi.com/fun/funky.asp?date=20090914>

I cannot believe I didn't make that connection at first read. *hangs head
in shame*

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://freezer818.livejournal.com/

Joseph Nebus

Sep 15, 2009, 2:08:38 PM9/15/09
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> writes:

>If I don't reply to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terroists win.

>> Something tells me Tom Batiuk's had enough with criticism of . . .
>> well . . . :
>>
>> <http://www.seattlepi.com/fun/funky.asp?date=20090914>

>I cannot believe I didn't make that connection at first read. *hangs head
>in shame*

Oh, sheesh.

Those are some of the most disturbing thighs I've seen in ages,
too.

Still, you can appreciate the parents wanting the kids to have a
few days not thinking about the cancer-death-firstie-AIDS-decapitation-
hostage-death-cancer-death to overtake them by age 20.

--
Joseph Nebus

Hugo Sleestak

Sep 16, 2009, 6:47:34 AM9/16/09

In the Funkyverse, if you aren't constantly preoccupied with cancer,
death and depression, there's something wrong with you.

John Duncan Yoyo

Sep 16, 2009, 7:19:55 AM9/16/09
On 15 Sep 2009 14:08:38 -0400, nebusj-@-rpi-.edu (Joseph Nebus) wrote:

>Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> writes:
>
>>If I don't reply to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terroists win.
>
>>> Something tells me Tom Batiuk's had enough with criticism of . . .
>>> well . . . :
>>>
>>> <http://www.seattlepi.com/fun/funky.asp?date=20090914>
>
>>I cannot believe I didn't make that connection at first read. *hangs head
>>in shame*
>
> Oh, sheesh.
>
> Those are some of the most disturbing thighs I've seen in ages,
>too.
>
> Still, you can appreciate the parents wanting the kids to have a
>few days not thinking about the cancer-death-firstie-AIDS-decapitation-
>hostage-death-cancer-death to overtake them by age 20.

I thought Spamalot was fairly bawdy although I have only heard the
cast recording. We had to deemphasize some lines we did when I was in
High School. Once Upon a Matress has subplot about the ladies in
waiting not waiting anylonger that was only really hinted at in the
book. The lines "No one is getting any,,, Younger" sort of set off
bells for the director.