Sheldon (10-12)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 12, 2008, 1:53:25 PM10/12/08
As I said previously, I love a good homage to a classic!:

<http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/081012.html>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Brian Huntley

Oct 12, 2008, 2:20:19 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 1:53 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     As I said previously, I love a good homage to a classic!:
>
>   <http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/081012.html>

Not just an homage, but a darned good one, too. Bravo.