OT, but funny as hell

J.D. Baldwin

Oct 3, 2008, 9:33:41 PM10/3/08

I almost peed myself about halfway through. Enjoy.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2008/06/30/080630sh_shouts_rich
\ / bal...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

Peter B. Steiger

Oct 4, 2008, 12:22:29 AM10/4/08
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 01:33:41 +0000, J.D. Baldwin sez:
> I almost peed myself about halfway through. Enjoy.

Sent to my daughter the veterinary student. Thanks! Oh, and TMI.

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY
zeroes where you see stars: wypbs.**1 at gmail.com

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 5, 2008, 6:07:48 AM10/5/08
On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 01:33:41 +0000 (UTC),
INVALID...@example.com.invalid (J.D. Baldwin) wrote:

>I almost peed myself about halfway through. Enjoy.
>
> http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2008/06/30/080630sh_shouts_rich

The Free-range Chickens one reminded me of the To Serve Man episode
of the Twilight Zone . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

J.D. Baldwin

Oct 5, 2008, 10:27:07 AM10/5/08

In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> >I almost peed myself about halfway through. Enjoy.
> >
> > http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2008/06/30/080630sh_shouts_rich
>
> The Free-range Chickens one reminded me of the To Serve Man episode
> of the Twilight Zone . . .

Actually, Richrad Guindon did that same one as a panel that ran on
Thanksgiving Day 20-30 years ago: two turkeys in the barnyard, one
saying to the other, "Hey, we get to go in the truck!"

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" is what slayed me.

Rob Wynne

Oct 5, 2008, 11:45:07 AM10/5/08
J.D. Baldwin <INVALID...@example.com.invalid> wrote:

> In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>> >I almost peed myself about halfway through. Enjoy.
>> >
>> > http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2008/06/30/080630sh_shouts_rich
>>
>> The Free-range Chickens one reminded me of the To Serve Man episode
>> of the Twilight Zone . . .
>
> Actually, Richrad Guindon did that same one as a panel that ran on
> Thanksgiving Day 20-30 years ago: two turkeys in the barnyard, one
> saying to the other, "Hey, we get to go in the truck!"
>
> "What the hell is wrong with these people?" is what slayed me.

Me too. I giggled for HOURS, every time I thought about it.

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / d...@america.net
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/