FBOFW 8/20

1 view

JGM

Aug 20, 2008, 2:45:01 PM8/20/08
Apparently I've lowered my expectations far enough that I'm actually
enjoying this final-ish arc. Very nicely and evocatively drawn, if
nothing else.

However, if I didn't know better I'd think that today's strip:

http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/8/20&name=For_Better_Or_Worse

implies that Liz just figured out that she and Anthony are blood
relatives, somehow.

JGM

C The Shocker

Aug 20, 2008, 2:53:55 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 11:45 am, JGM <jgmcle...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Apparently I've lowered my expectations far enough that I'm actually
> enjoying this final-ish arc. Very nicely and evocatively drawn, if
> nothing else.
>
> However, if I didn't know better I'd think that today's strip:
>
> http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/8/20&name=Fo...

> implies that Liz just figured out that she and Anthony are blood
> relatives, somehow.

Actually it's just that Liz can't stand it when she's not everyone's
center of attention.

Oh yeah, and that children are bothersome wretches that should be
silenced whenever fun is detected.

-
C The Shocker
Uhhh.... yeah.

-
C The Shocker
Uhhh... yeah.

Scooter

Aug 20, 2008, 4:52:38 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 11:45 am, JGM <jgmcle...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Apparently I've lowered my expectations far enough that I'm actually
> enjoying this final-ish arc. Very nicely and evocatively drawn, if
> nothing else.
>
> However, if I didn't know better I'd think that today's strip:
>
> http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/8/20&name=Fo...

> implies that Liz just figured out that she and Anthony are blood
> relatives, somehow.
>
> JGM

Sorry, not falling for it. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me
twice, shame on me.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 20, 2008, 4:53:20 PM8/20/08

Hope against all hope, but I might be hearing Simon and Garfunkel .
. .

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Wayne Farmer

Aug 20, 2008, 5:12:08 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 3:53 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

>    Hope against all hope, but I might be hearing Simon and Garfunkel .
> . .

And here's to you, Mrs. Patterson
Sorry that old Jim is leaving you
Woo, woo, woo
God bless you please, Mrs. Patterson
Heaven is the place where old folks go
Whoa, whoa, whoa

Rob Wynne

Aug 20, 2008, 5:15:27 PM8/20/08

We won't get fooled again.

Rob
...meet the new FOOB...

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / d...@america.net
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Aug 20, 2008, 9:31:47 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 5:15 pm, Rob Wynne <d...@america.net> wrote:

> Scooter <pvt999...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 20, 11:45 am, JGM <jgmcle...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Apparently I've lowered my expectations far enough that I'm actually
> >> enjoying this final-ish arc. Very nicely and evocatively drawn, if
> >> nothing else.
>
> >> However, if I didn't know better I'd think that today's strip:
>
> >>http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/8/20&name=Fo...
>
> >> implies that Liz just figured out that she and Anthony are blood
> >> relatives, somehow.
>
> >> JGM
>
> > Sorry, not falling for it.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me
> > twice, shame on me.
>
> We won't get fooled again.
>
> Rob
> ...meet the new FOOB...