Borgman 20 August 2008

Dann

Aug 21, 2008, 5:49:59 PM8/21/08
http://tinyurl.com/5egsk3

Voting for spammers seems like a bad idea to me.

--
Regards,
Dann

blogging at http://web.newsguy.com/dainbramage/blog.htm

Freedom works; each and every time it is tried.

Sherwood Harrington

Aug 21, 2008, 6:01:33 PM8/21/08

> Voting for spammers seems like a bad idea to me.

You know, just to maintain our friendship I may have to killfile you until
after the election.

--
Sherwood Harrington
Boulder Creek, California

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 21, 2008, 7:45:24 PM8/21/08
On 21 Aug 2008 21:49:59 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/5egsk3
>
>Voting for spammers seems like a bad idea to me.

Let's see: a guy sending news to his friends and anyone registered
to receive the news, and an old guy just figuring out "the series of
tubes" . . . nope, no spammers . . . musta been Ron Paul . . .

Oh, and here's a more user-friendly link . . .:

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/5egsk3>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Dann

Aug 21, 2008, 9:29:53 PM8/21/08
On 21 Aug 2008, Sherwood Harrington said the following in

> Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> http://tinyurl.com/5egsk3
>
>> Voting for spammers seems like a bad idea to me.
>
> You know, just to maintain our friendship I may have to killfile you
> until after the election.

Awwww...c'mon, Sherwood. T'was just a little joke.

I'm doing a pretty decent job of keeping most of my political thoughts on
my blog.

Sherwood Harrington

Aug 21, 2008, 9:44:54 PM8/21/08
Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 21 Aug 2008, Sherwood Harrington said the following in

>> Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/5egsk3
>>
>>> Voting for spammers seems like a bad idea to me.
>>
>> You know, just to maintain our friendship I may have to killfile you
>> until after the election.
>>

> Awwww...c'mon, Sherwood. T'was just a little joke.

So was mine, Dann, so was mine.

I think.

Dann

Aug 21, 2008, 11:43:23 PM8/21/08
On 21 Aug 2008, Sherwood Harrington said the following in news:g8l5mm$iv8
$1...@blue.rahul.net.

ROFL!! Hoist by my own petard!