Argyle Seater, 4/26

Ted Kerin

Apr 26, 2009, 8:57:48 AM4/26/09
probably just because I hadn't had coffee yet, but I had to look at the
upper-right cartoon for a while before I got it. And those are always my
favorite cartoons anyway.

Nice example of slipping a naughty joke under the censors' radar!

http://www.gocomics.com/theargylesweater/2009/04/26/

Ted Kerin

Apr 26, 2009, 9:05:46 AM4/26/09

"Ted Kerin" <nos...@hereplease.com> wrote in message

On the other hand, another strip today actually "cheated" to AVOID using a
similar term.

http://comics.com/big_nate/2009-04-26/

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Apr 27, 2009, 12:45:47 AM4/27/09

Ok, I looked, which "similar term"?

--

- ReFlex76

Evan Kirshenbaum

Apr 27, 2009, 2:35:19 AM4/27/09
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 09:05:46 -0400, "Ted Kerin" wrote:
>
>>On the other hand, another strip today actually "cheated" to AVOID
>>using a similar term.
>>
>>http://comics.com/big_nate/2009-04-26/
>>

> Ok, I looked, which "similar term"?

Peter says "sh" for "s" throughout, except that he calls the book "A
Tale of Two Citiesh".

HP Laboratories |You cannot solve problems with the
1501 Page Mill Road, 1U, MS 1141 |same type of thinking that created
Palo Alto, CA 94304 |them.
| Albert Einstein
kirsh...@hpl.hp.com
(650)857-7572