PvP (7-21)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 23, 2008, 12:17:13 PM7/23/08
There's a TV Trope called "Raping the Dog"; while this has no
relation but the the word "rape" and an animal, I think "Raped by the
Panda" has been confirmed by way of a second, the first being that
infamous moment in the Simpsons a few years back . . .:

<http://www.pvponline.com/2008/07/21/to-the-victor/>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Freezer

Jul 23, 2008, 12:45:01 PM7/23/08
If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
win.

> There's a TV Trope called "Raping the Dog"; while this has no
> relation but the the word "rape" and an animal, I think "Raped by
> the Panda" has been confirmed by way of a second, the first being
> that infamous moment in the Simpsons a few years back . . .:
>
> <http://www.pvponline.com/2008/07/21/to-the-victor/>

If you're looking for an appropriate trope to assign to this, "Rape As
Comedy" is probably closest.

--
My name is:
____ _

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 24, 2008, 11:32:42 AM7/24/08
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:45:01 +0200 (CEST), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
>win.
>
>> There's a TV Trope called "Raping the Dog"; while this has no
>> relation but the the word "rape" and an animal, I think "Raped by
>> the Panda" has been confirmed by way of a second, the first being
>> that infamous moment in the Simpsons a few years back . . .:
>>
>> <http://www.pvponline.com/2008/07/21/to-the-victor/>
>
>If you're looking for an appropriate trope to assign to this, "Rape As
>Comedy" is probably closest.

I was thinking an animal subset of that one; I also just
remembered: the scene from Trading Places where the mercenary guy is
knocked out, put in gorilla costume, and put in cage with a real
gorilla, as we find out the costume is of a female gorilla; the part
from The Invisible Man (Sci-Fi Channel) where he's captured by a Big
Foot, from whom The Gland is based apparently, and we find out
Darien's gland emits female pheromones; the part in Top Secret where
they try to sneak into the prison in a cow disguise, are spotted by a
bull, leading to . . . well . . .

--
- ReFlex 76