Right-wing Cartoon Watch . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 28, 2008, 5:26:10 AM9/28/08
My only problem is that it tries to tackle two months at a time;
other than that, it's great!:

<http://blueherald.com/2008/09/right-wing-cartoon-watch-32-72108-%E2%80%93-92508/>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/496yg5>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

J.D. Baldwin

Sep 28, 2008, 9:11:49 AM9/28/08

In the previous article, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> My only problem is that it tries to tackle two months at a time;
> other than that, it's great!:

I started yawning about fifteen cartoons in -- I get it, he doesn't
like conservatism or criticism of Democrats -- and started skimming
rather than reading. I did however take note of his commentary on the
Chuck Asay "Fannie May" nd "Freddie Mac" cartoon. He simply didn't
get the point of it, apparently because it was too subtle. I thought
it was actually a pretty clever take on the situation (and I'm not a
fan of Asay's stuff). I'd say that all his posturing about GOP FUD is
nullified by the one bullshit paragraph that makes up his commentary
on that panel.
\ / bal...@panix.com|to deny under oath that I ever made it.-T. Lehrer

rex...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2008, 7:14:28 PM9/28/08
I wish he'd pick on me. Maybe my libertarian/paleoconservative
position would confuse him. Anybody want to encourage him?

http://baloocartoons.wordpress.com/

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 29, 2008, 4:32:45 PM9/29/08

Nah, that position's considered leftish nowadays, just not neocon
enough; not being pulbished in any major newspapers won't help either
. . .

Sherwood Harrington

Sep 29, 2008, 6:03:16 PM9/29/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:14:28 -0700 (PDT), rex...@gmail.com wrote:

>>http://baloocartoons.wordpress.com/

> Nah, that position's considered leftish nowadays,

Good lord, man, are you trying to make Rex choke to death on his corn
flakes?

--
Sherwood Harrington
Boulder Creek, California

rex...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2008, 9:43:44 PM9/30/08
On Sep 29, 4:03 pm, Sherwood Harrington <sherwoo...@SPAMrahul.net>
wrote:
> Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

> > On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:14:28 -0700 (PDT), rexf...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>http://baloocartoons.wordpress.com/
> >    Nah, that position's considered leftish nowadays,
>
> Good lord, man, are you trying to make Rex choke to death on his corn
> flakes?

I'm used to it . Limbaugh recently called George Soros an anti-
Semite. Anything is possible now.