Out There (8-7)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 7, 2008, 9:01:02 PM8/7/08
Though Miriam's straight, a combo of her wild streak, the current
situation, and her current location are making me think lesbian sex is
imminent!:

<http://www.outtherecomic.com/d/20080807.html>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Carl Fink

Aug 8, 2008, 10:08:10 AM8/8/08
On 2008-08-08, Antonio E Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> Though Miriam's straight, a combo of her wild streak, the current
> situation, and her current location are making me think lesbian sex is
> imminent!:
>
> <http://www.outtherecomic.com/d/20080807.html>

Really? I'm not even getting a whiff of that.
--
Carl Fink nitpi...@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 9, 2008, 8:41:53 PM8/9/08
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:08:10 +0000 (UTC), Carl Fink <ca...@panix.com>
wrote:

>On 2008-08-08, Antonio E Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Though Miriam's straight, a combo of her wild streak, the current
>> situation, and her current location are making me think lesbian sex is
>> imminent!:
>>
>> <http://www.outtherecomic.com/d/20080807.html>
>
>Really? I'm not even getting a whiff of that.

Well, the last panel today seems to be pointing at something in the
future . . .:

<http://www.outtherecomic.com/d/20080809.html>

George W Harris

Aug 9, 2008, 9:09:21 PM8/9/08

No, not really.
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Jim Lahue

Aug 9, 2008, 11:37:42 PM8/9/08
George W Harris wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 17:41:53 -0700, Antonio E. Gonzalez
> <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:08:10 +0000 (UTC), Carl Fink <ca...@panix.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Really? I'm not even getting a whiff of that.
>>
>> Well, the last panel today seems to be pointing at something in the
>>future . . .:
>>
>> <http://www.outtherecomic.com/d/20080809.html>
>>

> No, not really.
> --

I agree -- it seems to be just Miriam being Miriam (always looking for a
way to have a better time).

Jim Lahue