The Norm - Free - Flashbacks (8-4)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 20, 2008, 11:27:30 PM8/20/08
Yes, it's old, but I had to comment on it, and better late than
never, I guess . . .:

<http://www.jantze.com/strips/free/080804.jpg>

The last panel: Ironically (yes this was originally from about ten
years ago), not only is Pickachu (along with Pokemon) as recognizable
as ever (just about everyone I see with a Nintendo DS is playing
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl; the DS itself outselling the X-Box 360, the
PS3, and Nintedo's own Wii combined), Popa Smurf may make a comeback
with a coming Smurfs movie; of course, Bugs Bunny was probably
considered a "flavor-of-the-month" when *he* first became popular . .
.

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer