MG&G (7-18)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 19, 2008, 12:36:43 AM7/19/08
If Grimm's doing what I think he's going, is this a comics page
first?!:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=20080718>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

gxst...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2008, 2:55:15 AM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 3:36 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    If Grimm's doing what I think he's going, is this a comics page
> first?!:
>
>   <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=20080718>

Unfortunately... no.

Bill Bickel
http://www.comicsidontunderstand.com
http://www.crimeweek.com

Bobcat

Jul 19, 2008, 12:55:56 PM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 12:36 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    If Grimm's doing what I think he's going, is this a comics page
> first?!:
>   <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=20080718>

Grimm's not the first cartoon dog to, uh, show his affection that
way...

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/cza0489l.jpg

Joseph Nebus

Jul 20, 2008, 1:00:34 PM7/20/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

> If Grimm's doing what I think he's going, is this a comics page
>first?!:

> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/mgg.asp?date=20080718>

I'm just relieved to learn it actually *was* John Glenn's
birthday, since the setup is such an odd thing to employ.

--
Joseph Nebus