Re: Cleats 8/28

Message has been deleted

Tank

Aug 28, 2008, 8:52:35 AM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 6:04 am, dagbr...@LART.ca (Dave Brown) wrote:
> But but...you don't wear anything under your wrestling gear!
>
> http://www.gocomics.com/cleats/2008/08/28
>
> --Dave

You learn so many things on r.a.c.s.
I don't think I'll ever be able to watch Greco-Roman wrestling again.

For this specialized event, a participant would be required to wear
something.

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Aug 28, 2008, 9:43:43 AM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 7:04 am, dagbr...@LART.ca (Dave Brown) wrote:
> But but...you don't wear anything under your wrestling gear!
>
> http://www.gocomics.com/cleats/2008/08/28
>
> --Dave

Plus there's a reason why they call them "singlets".

Len-L

Aug 28, 2008, 11:21:36 AM8/28/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:04:37 +0900, dagb...@LART.ca (Dave Brown)
opined:

>But but...you don't wear anything under your wrestling gear!
>
>http://www.gocomics.com/cleats/2008/08/28

Obviously there will be a change in equipment for the wedgie
competition. Tighty whiteys only, though.
Len-L

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 28, 2008, 11:46:28 AM8/28/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:52:35 -0700 (PDT), Tank <Tan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Is that supposed to be Jack?! If it is, I'm curious how he suddenly
got so buff!

Jym Dyer

Aug 28, 2008, 11:53:08 AM8/28/08
> But but...you don't wear anything under your wrestling gear!

=v= TMI! TMI!!!
<_Jym_>
(Reminded of that scene from _Borat_.)

bllbickel

Aug 28, 2008, 2:29:05 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 7:04 am, dagbr...@LART.ca (Dave Brown) wrote:
> But but...you don't wear anything under your wrestling gear!
>
> http://www.gocomics.com/cleats/2008/08/28
>
> --Dave

That makes it hurt even more!

Bill Bickel
http://www.comicsidontunderstand.com
http://www.crimeweek.com

Default User

Aug 28, 2008, 4:20:32 PM8/28/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:52:35 -0700 (PDT), Tank <Tan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 28, 6:04 am, dagbr...@LART.ca (Dave Brown) wrote:
> >> But but...you don't wear anything under your wrestling gear!
> > >
> >> http://www.gocomics.com/cleats/2008/08/28

> Is that supposed to be Jack?! If it is, I'm curious how he suddenly
> got so buff!

"Events of the future."

Brian

won't shut up.

racs...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2008, 5:21:45 PM8/28/08
On Aug 28, 11:21 am, Len-L <len...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:04:37 +0900, dagbr...@LART.ca (Dave Brown)

> opined:
>
> >But but...you don't wear anything under your wrestling gear!
>
> >http://www.gocomics.com/cleats/2008/08/28
>
> Obviously there will be a change in equipment for the wedgie
> competition. Tighty whiteys only, though.

About 1985 or so, the Junior World Championships were in Colorado
Springs and my sons and I were the "translators" for the Finnish team
-- which is to say, they didn't need a translator, but we were around
to help them out if they needed anything. A friend of mine was
actively translating for the Russian team, however, and introduced us
to a polite young lad who was absolutely charming everyone he met off
the mat and absolutely scaring the crap out of everyone he met on the
mat.

I was absolutely delighted to be meeting him off, and not on, the mat.
Trust me, if he wanted to give you a wedgie, it wouldn't matter what
you were wearing.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Karelin>

Greco-Roman wrestling is a fascinating sport. Less so since Alexei
retired, mind you.

Mike Peterson
http://nellieblogs.blogspot.com