9CWL (10-10 and this week)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 11, 2008, 1:16:22 PM10/11/08
I can hear it now . . .:

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/10/10&name=9_Chickweed_Lane>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/3v7zzo>

<http://www.comics.com/comics/chickweed/archive/chickweed-20081010.html>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/4q6al2>

Amos: *Hic*
Edda: Oh god!
Amos: *Hic* *Hic* *Hic*
Edda: Oh god!!!
Amos: *HIC* *HIC* *HIC*
Edda: OH GOD!!!
Amos: *HIC* *HIC* *HIC* *HIC* *HIIIIIIIIIIIIIC*
Edda: AAAHHHHHH!!!
Amos: *Hic* *Hic* *Hic* . . . zzzzzzzzzzz

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

aemeijers

Oct 11, 2008, 3:37:43 PM10/11/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> I can hear it now . . .:
>

> <http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/10/10&name=9_Chickweed_Lane>
>
> <http://preview.tinyurl.com/3v7zzo>
>

> <http://www.comics.com/comics/chickweed/archive/chickweed-20081010.html>
>
> <http://preview.tinyurl.com/4q6al2>
>
> Amos: *Hic*
> Edda: Oh god!
> Amos: *Hic* *Hic* *Hic*
> Edda: Oh god!!!
> Amos: *HIC* *HIC* *HIC*
> Edda: OH GOD!!!
> Amos: *HIC* *HIC* *HIC* *HIC* *HIIIIIIIIIIIIIC*
> Edda: AAAHHHHHH!!!
> Amos: *Hic* *Hic* *Hic* . . . zzzzzzzzzzz

Funny, but no.

Methinks Luann will end up getting laid before Edda does. I expect, at
most, they will end up waking up in each other's arms one morning, but
fully clothed (or at least robed). Like Luann and Aaron in the library,
a couple of resets ago.

Think about it- without the Dave'n'Maddie UST factor, where can the
strip go?

--
aem sends...

Bobcat

Oct 11, 2008, 5:35:23 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 1:16 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>     I can hear it now . . .:
>
> Amos:  *Hic*
> Edda:  Oh god!
> Amos:  *Hic* *Hic* *Hic*
> Edda:  Oh god!!!
> Amos:  *HIC* *HIC* *HIC*
> Edda:  OH GOD!!!
> Amos:  *HIC* *HIC* *HIC* *HIC* *HIIIIIIIIIIIIIC*
> Edda:  AAAHHHHHH!!!
> Amos:  *Hic* *Hic* *Hic* . . . zzzzzzzzzzz

Edda: (on phone) Isabel? Guess what!

George Peatty

Oct 12, 2008, 1:25:51 PM10/12/08
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:37:43 GMT, aemeijers <aeme...@att.net> wrote:

>Methinks Luann will end up getting laid before Edda does.

LOL!