Anders Loves Maria

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 20, 2008, 9:52:38 PM6/20/08
An illegitimate pregnancy, young love, unique art, all in a Swedish
setting . . . oh, and it's a pretty good comic to boot . . .:

<http://anderslovesmaria.reneengstrom.com/>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Freezer

Jun 20, 2008, 10:44:37 PM6/20/08
If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
win.

> An illegitimate pregnancy, young love, unique art, all in a
> Swedish
> setting . . . oh, and it's a pretty good comic to boot . . .:
>
> <http://anderslovesmaria.reneengstrom.com/>

I've been reading this one for a while.It's a good comic, but damned
n00b-unfriendly - expecially given Engstrom's habit of jumping ahead
weeks and months at a time or going into a flashback with absolutely no
warning.

--
My name is:
____ _

George W Harris

Jun 21, 2008, 3:42:14 AM6/21/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:52:38 -0700, Antonio E. Gonzalez
<AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

> An illegitimate pregnancy, young love, unique art, all in a Swedish
>setting . . . oh, and it's a pretty good comic to boot . . .:
>
> <http://anderslovesmaria.reneengstrom.com/>

The art reminds me of Octopus Pie.

http://www.octopuspie.com/
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Paul Ciszek

Jun 21, 2008, 12:35:24 PM6/21/08

In article <Xns9AC3DD337A1B9f...@194.177.96.26>,

Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
>win.
>
>> An illegitimate pregnancy, young love, unique art, all in a
>> Swedish
>> setting . . . oh, and it's a pretty good comic to boot . . .:
>>
>> <http://anderslovesmaria.reneengstrom.com/>
>
>I've been reading this one for a while.It's a good comic, but damned
>n00b-unfriendly - expecially given Engstrom's habit of jumping ahead
>weeks and months at a time or going into a flashback with absolutely no
>warning.

I guess that's the only way to make a stip about a pregnancy last for
a few years.

--
Please reply to: | President Bush is promoting Peace and Democracy
pciszek at panix dot com | in the Middle East by selling Weapons to the