The Wotch (6-27)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 27, 2008, 7:21:39 PM6/27/08
Last Panel:

Good Ol' J.R.: "There's the Sweet Chin Music!":

<http://www.thewotch.com/?epDate=2008-06-27>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Freezer

Jun 27, 2008, 8:04:12 PM6/27/08
If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
win.

> Last Panel:
>
> Good Ol' J.R.: "There's the Sweet Chin Music!":
>
> <http://www.thewotch.com/?epDate=2008-06-27>

You'd think more magic users would protect themselves from mundane
attacks like punches or thrown rocks. But NOOO, Grand Wizard Evil-O
gets taken down by a shot to the jaw EVERY TIME.

That's not a complaint, mind. Just an observation.

--
My name is:
____ _

Paul Ciszek

Jun 27, 2008, 10:37:14 PM6/27/08

In article <Xns9ACAC200AEE7Ff...@194.177.96.26>,

Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
>win.
>
>> Last Panel:
>>
>> Good Ol' J.R.: "There's the Sweet Chin Music!":
>>
>> <http://www.thewotch.com/?epDate=2008-06-27>
>
>You'd think more magic users would protect themselves from mundane
>attacks like punches or thrown rocks. But NOOO, Grand Wizard Evil-O
>gets taken down by a shot to the jaw EVERY TIME.
>
>That's not a complaint, mind. Just an observation.

I was hoping that the Harry Potter series would end up with Harry
shooting Voldemort, like in the Bakshi movie "Wizards".

--
Please reply to: | President Bush is promoting Peace and Democracy
pciszek at panix dot com | in the Middle East by selling Weapons to the

Carl Fink

Jun 27, 2008, 10:58:55 PM6/27/08

http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=080425 et seq.
--