Drabble Lately -- antlers?

1 view

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Aug 9, 2008, 1:05:20 PM8/9/08
http://images.chron.com/apps/comics/images/2008/8/9/Drabble.683.g.gif

Why would a "polecat" be wearing antlers?

Ted
--
------
columbiaclosings.com

Tove Momerathsson

Aug 9, 2008, 2:07:25 PM8/9/08
Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> http://images.chron.com/apps/comics/images/2008/8/9/Drabble.683.g.gif
>
> Why would a "polecat" be wearing antlers?
>
> Ted

We can't tell you because you haven't been tyled.

Tove

Heather Kendrick

Aug 9, 2008, 2:23:23 PM8/9/08
In article <k7knk.8081$vX2...@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,

t...@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan <tednolan>) wrote:

> Why would a "polecat" be wearing antlers?

I'm guessing you don't hang out on the furry MUCKs much.

Heather

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Aug 9, 2008, 3:02:20 PM8/9/08
In article <bunnyhugger-33EB...@news.lan.sbcglobal.net>,

Since I'm not even sure what that means, I guess you're right!

Heather Kendrick

Aug 9, 2008, 10:28:01 PM8/9/08
In article <0Rlnk.8082$De7....@bignews7.bellsouth.net>,

t...@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan <tednolan>) wrote:

> In article <bunnyhugger-33EB...@news.lan.sbcglobal.net>,
> Heather Kendrick <bunny...@ameritech.net> wrote:

> >I'm guessing you don't hang out on the furry MUCKs much.
> >

> >Heather
>
> Since I'm not even sure what that means, I guess you're right!

I have to beg your forgiveness and indulgence, as I'm not above making
jokes for the approximately three people in the audience who might get
them.

Heather
longtime furry, MUCKer, etc.

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Aug 11, 2008, 9:26:25 PM8/11/08
On Aug 9, 10:28 pm, Heather Kendrick <bunnyhug...@ameritech.net>
wrote:
> In article <0Rlnk.8082$De7.3...@bignews7.bellsouth.net>,

>  t...@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan <tednolan>) wrote:
>
> > In article <bunnyhugger-33EB79.14232109082...@news.lan.sbcglobal.net>,

> > Heather Kendrick  <bunnyhug...@ameritech.net> wrote:
> > >I'm guessing you don't hang out on the furry MUCKs much.
>
> > >Heather
>
> > Since I'm not even sure what that means, I guess you're right!
>
> I have to beg your forgiveness and indulgence, as I'm not above making
> jokes for the approximately three people in the audience who might get
> them.
>
> Heather
> longtime furry, MUCKer, etc.

I got the joke, but must admit that I don't understand furries.
Nevertheless, to each their own as long as no one gets hurt...

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 12, 2008, 2:41:45 AM8/12/08
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 17:05:20 GMT, t...@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan
<tednolan>) wrote:

Ralph and buddies were pro-wrestlers back in the 80s, and for a bit
in the late 90s. IIRC, the antlers were part of that one's gimmick .
. .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer