Sandra and Woo

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 9, 2009, 12:13:11 AM9/9/09
Early on they flatout admit its similarity to Calvin and Hobbes,
yet I've come to like what I've seen of it; interesting author/artist
collaboration to boot:

<http://www.sandraandwoo.com/>

--

- ReFlex76

Nick Theodorakis

Sep 9, 2009, 8:48:25 AM9/9/09

I also remember another short-lived webcomic about a boy and his
raccoon from a few years ago; the author used to hang out in this ng.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis
nick_the...@hotmail.com

Beefies

Sep 9, 2009, 11:58:33 AM9/9/09
> Early on they flatout admit its similarity to Calvin and Hobbes,
> yet I've come to like what I've seen of it; interesting author/artist
> collaboration to boot:
>
> <http://www.sandraandwoo.com/>
>

> I also remember another short-lived webcomic about a boy and his
> raccoon from a few years ago; the author used to hang out in this ng.

I haven't seen "Sandra and Woo" before. It's nicely done, I like a shovelful
of whimsy in my comic strips. My only critique is that it needs more
raccoon.

The comic Nick remembers was "River and the Weird Kid" by Atkinson. He
seemed like a nice guy who poured a lot of his personality and heart into
the strip. I just found him again at www.weirdkidcomic.com . . . looks like
he didn't take it much further than what he showed us in 2001.

Brian F.
brianfies.blogspot.com

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 9, 2009, 2:09:51 PM9/9/09
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:58:33 -0700, "Beefies"
<brianfie...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> Early on they flatout admit its similarity to Calvin and Hobbes,
>> yet I've come to like what I've seen of it; interesting author/artist
>> collaboration to boot:
>>
>> <http://www.sandraandwoo.com/>
>>

>> I also remember another short-lived webcomic about a boy and his
>> raccoon from a few years ago; the author used to hang out in this ng.
>
>I haven't seen "Sandra and Woo" before. It's nicely done, I like a shovelful
>of whimsy in my comic strips. My only critique is that it needs more
>raccoon.

Stangely, I'm hearing those last three words in a Christopher
Walken voice . . .

>The comic Nick remembers was "River and the Weird Kid" by Atkinson. He
>seemed like a nice guy who poured a lot of his personality and heart into
>the strip. I just found him again at www.weirdkidcomic.com . . . looks like
>he didn't take it much further than what he showed us in 2001.

Oh well . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Beefies

Sep 9, 2009, 2:16:10 PM9/9/09
>>My only critique is that it needs more raccoon.
>>

> Stangely, I'm hearing those last three words in a Christopher
> Walken voice . . .

Even stranger, that's what I heard when I wrote them, too.

Brian F.

George W Harris

Sep 10, 2009, 12:52:48 AM9/10/09
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 05:48:25 -0700 (PDT), Nick Theodorakis
<nick.the...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 8, 11:13�pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>> � � Early on they flatout admit its similarity to Calvin and Hobbes,
>> yet I've come to like what I've seen of it; interesting author/artist
>> collaboration to boot:
>>
>> � <http://www.sandraandwoo.com/>
>>

>I also remember another short-lived webcomic about a boy and his
>raccoon from a few years ago; the author used to hang out in this ng.

Intrepid Girlbot (intrepidgirlbot.com) has a raccoon
character as well.

--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'