Baby Blues (6-29)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 29, 2008, 4:30:41 PM6/29/08
I kinda saw it coming, but still, ewww just doesn't seem like quite
enough . . .:

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20080629&name=Baby_Blues>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/62fzb8>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Paige

Jun 30, 2008, 6:39:07 PM6/30/08
On Jun 29, 1:30 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    I kinda saw it coming, but still, ewww just doesn't seem like quite
> enough . . .:
>
> <http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20080629&name=Ba...>

>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/62fzb8>
>
> --
>
>                        - ReFlex76
>
> - "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"
>
> - "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"
>
> - Jesus Christ - The original hippie!
>
> <http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>
>
> <http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>
>
> Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

I'm wondering why Wanda doesn't just use a vacuum rather than picking
up the garbage with her hands.

Paige