Zits (10-26)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 27, 2008, 4:07:29 AM10/27/08
1. I remember this from when it was a beer ad; IIRC, also part of
some comic's stand-up routine.

2. Jim Borgman (I'm certain) did a poster with many facial
expressions very similar to this, on a larger scale.:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/zits.asp?date=20081026>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Jym Dyer

Oct 27, 2008, 1:46:58 PM10/27/08
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/zits.asp?date=20081026

> I remember this from when it was a beer ad; IIRC, also part
> of some comic's stand-up routine.

=v= I'm pretty sure _Tom_the_Dancing_Bug_ did this something
like 15 years ago. (By the time anything's in a beer ad,
it's already stale. Party animal, whassup???)
<_Jym_>

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 27, 2008, 2:54:58 PM10/27/08

Actually, those guys did a surprisingly refreshing - not to mention
relevant (and a bit dark; see what "Dookie" does) - "8 Years Later"
update!:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8Uc5BFogE>