Get Fuzzy (7-23)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 24, 2008, 11:40:00 AM7/24/08
Before I was aware of the threat of Interfenestral Monkey
Penetration I was so carefree, but now . . . well, still the same . .
.:

<http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/archive/getfuzzy-20080723.html>

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComic.mpl?date=2008/7/23&name=Fuzzy>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/5q6sjm>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

QFrost

Jul 24, 2008, 6:24:18 PM7/24/08

> Before I was aware of the threat of Interfenestral Monkey
> Penetration I was so carefree, but now . . . well, still the same . .

Heh. That was pretty good. - Q