Menage a 3 (12-18)

1 view

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Dec 20, 2008, 3:45:50 AM12/20/08
Looks like this comic may finally live up to its name!:

<http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Carl Fink

Dec 20, 2008, 10:22:28 AM12/20/08
On 2008-12-20, Antonio E Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> Looks like this comic may finally live up to its name!:
>
> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html>

You do know that "menage" means "family", right?
--
Carl Fink nitpi...@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Dec 20, 2008, 2:31:25 PM12/20/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:22:28 +0000 (UTC), Carl Fink <ca...@panix.com>
wrote:

>On 2008-12-20, Antonio E Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Looks like this comic may finally live up to its name!:
>>
>> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html>
>
>You do know that "menage" means "family", right?

What it means in French doesn't quite apply to what it means in
English . . .

racs...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2008, 7:59:21 PM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 3:45 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    Looks like this comic may finally live up to its name!:
>
>   <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html>

Anybody else notice how many webcomics are like Penthouse Forum
letters with artwork?

Mike Peterson
http://nellieblogs.blogspot.com

Invid Fan

Dec 20, 2008, 10:33:40 PM12/20/08
In article <m4cpk456b6mncakt1...@4ax.com>, Antonio E.
Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

> Looks like this comic may finally live up to its name!:
>
> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html>

The strip is moving rather slowly time wise, isn't it? after 7 months
we've seen, what, 2 weeks pass for the characters?

--
Chris Mack *quote under construction*
'Invid Fan'

Paul Ciszek

Dec 21, 2008, 3:34:09 PM12/21/08

In article <201220082233402313%in...@loclanet.com>,

Invid Fan <in...@loclanet.com> wrote:
>In article <m4cpk456b6mncakt1...@4ax.com>, Antonio E.
>Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Looks like this comic may finally live up to its name!:
>>
>> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html>
>>
>The strip is moving rather slowly time wise, isn't it? after 7 months
>we've seen, what, 2 weeks pass for the characters?

For characters who get naked as often these girls do, every moment
is worth savoring.

--
Please reply to: | "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is
pciszek at panix dot com | indistinguishable from malice."

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Dec 21, 2008, 8:45:29 PM12/21/08
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:59:21 -0800 (PST), "pete...@SPAMnelliebly.org"
<racs...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 20, 3:45 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>>    Looks like this comic may finally live up to its name!:
>>
>>   <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html>
>
>Anybody else notice how many webcomics are like Penthouse Forum
>letters with artwork?

Which webcomics? Finding out your male roommates are gay the hard
way doesn't sound like one . . .:

<http://www.menagea3.net/d/20080517.html>

. . . and since when do bisexual women into man-on-man action write
to Penthouse Forum?:

<http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081127.html>

<http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081129.html>

<http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081202.html>

--
- ReFlex 76

Freezer

Dec 21, 2008, 11:38:21 PM12/21/08
If I don't respond to this Antonio E. Gonzalez post, the terrorists
win.

> . . . and since when do bisexual women into man-on-man action
> write
> to Penthouse Forum?:

They don't... "they" write to Variations.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://www.geocities.com/mysterysciencefreezer

Jym Dyer

Dec 24, 2008, 2:54:58 PM12/24/08
>> http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081218.html
> Anybody else notice how many webcomics are like Penthouse
> Forum letters with artwork?

=v "Dear Penthouse Forum. I never thought this sort of thing
would happen to me. In fact, I *know* it won't. That's why
I have to draw it."
<_Jym_>