Finally, a Big Nate book!

co...@fakerockstar.com

May 27, 2008, 11:21:23 AM5/27/08
Hey guys!

My good friend and tremendous talent, Lincoln Peirce, has put out his
first Big Nate collection! You can pick up a copy here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/2325651

Show him some props and pick up a copy. I already have.

Cheers!

CP

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 27, 2008, 5:03:01 PM5/27/08
On Tue, 27 May 2008 08:21:23 -0700 (PDT), co...@fakerockstar.com
wrote:

Actually this is at least the *second* Big Nate book; I have "Add
More Babes!" in my collection . . .

J.D. Baldwin

May 27, 2008, 9:57:55 PM5/27/08

Pretty sure I already have a "Big Nate" book somewhere around here.

But I have just ordered the new one; thanks for the heads-up.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also

Joseph Nebus

May 28, 2008, 6:42:29 PM5/28/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

>On Tue, 27 May 2008 08:21:23 -0700 (PDT), co...@fakerockstar.com
>wrote:

>>My good friend and tremendous talent, Lincoln Peirce, has put out his

>>first Big Nate collection! You can pick up a copy here:
>>
>>http://www.lulu.com/content/2325651
>>
>>Show him some props and pick up a copy. I already have.

> Actually this is at least the *second* Big Nate book; I have "Add
>More Babes!" in my collection . . .

Ooh! I've got that one too, yes. Somewhere in my collection
anyway. (Almost certainly it's in my storage locker.)

So now he knows who's been buying all the copies of 'Add More
Babes', anyway.

--
Joseph Nebus

Night Owl

May 29, 2008, 8:40:04 PM5/29/08
On May 28, 6:42 pm, nebu...@-rpi-.edu (Joseph Nebus) wrote:

> Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> writes:
>
> >On Tue, 27 May 2008 08:21:23 -0700 (PDT), co...@fakerockstar.com
> >wrote:
> >>My good friend and tremendous talent, Lincoln Peirce, has put out his
> >>first Big Nate collection! You can pick up a copy here:
>
> >>http://www.lulu.com/content/2325651
>
> >>Show him some props and pick up a copy. I already have.
> > Actually this is at least the *second* Big Nate book; I have "Add
> >More Babes!" in my collection . . .
>
> Ooh! I've got that one too, yes. Somewhere in my collection
> anyway. (Almost certainly it's in my storage locker.)
>
> So now he knows who's been buying all the copies of 'Add More
> Babes', anyway.

Me too. I was beginning to think I was going to have to resubscribe to
Comics.com to read the archives.

Although I don't really like the Artur character.