Panny and Aggie - "Silly V"

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 7, 2008, 3:36:40 PM7/7/08
With news that Microsoft may be renewing their efforts to merge
with Yahoo!, I was reminded of this P&A take on "Web Drama"; I
particularly liked Blogger and YouTube as Google's neglected
boyfriends!:

<http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=680>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

cryptoguy

Jul 8, 2008, 11:02:46 AM7/8/08

Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> With news that Microsoft may be renewing their efforts to merge
> with Yahoo!, I was reminded of this P&A take on "Web Drama"; I
> particularly liked Blogger and YouTube as Google's neglected
> boyfriends!:
>
> <http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=680>

New Keyboard Time!

Peter Trei