Brewster Rockit 11 May 2008

Joy Beeson

May 11, 2008, 8:28:44 PM5/11/08

D. D. Degg

May 11, 2008, 9:45:11 PM5/11/08
Joy wrote:
> What show is that last panel from?

Alien, isn't it?

I was a bit disappointed that he went
Star Wars twice and Star Trek twice,
but no Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers.

D.D.Degg

George W Harris

May 11, 2008, 10:01:16 PM5/11/08
On Sun, 11 May 2008 20:28:44 -0400, Joy Beeson
<jbe...@invalid.net.invalid> wrote:

Not from a show, but from "Alien" and its sequels.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0078748/

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/

are worthwhile; the rest are trash. The second
has a very strong motherhood theme, especially in the
extended director's cut.
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Antonio E. Gonzalez

May 18, 2008, 4:30:05 PM5/18/08

Both of those "obvious" references don't even work properly . . .:

- That's not what Darth Vader's mother looks like, since we know how
Anakin ended up looking like that.
- After what "happened" with Pricess Leia, Jabba wouldn't be talking
to anyone.
- If that Vulcan's suppossed to be who I think he is, his mother's
human.

A bunch of lame pop culture attempts to sound like a real fan.

A sci-fi comic gets syndicated, and it's this piece of crap . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer