Sally Forth -- Oh boy!!!

1 view

Jim Strain

Sep 19, 2008, 12:05:05 PM9/19/08
This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
"pathetic, friendless Ted" thread. I can hardly wait to see how this
plays out.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.dtl
. . . jim strain in san diego.

Detox

Sep 19, 2008, 12:38:27 PM9/19/08
On Sep 19, 12:05 pm, Jim Strain <jaspstr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
> "pathetic, friendless Ted" thread.  I can hardly wait to see how this
> plays out.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.dtl

<reflex/freezer mode>

I can see it now. Ted brings his new playmate home for a three-way
with Sally!

</reflex/freezer mode>

--
Regards,
Dann

Laurent Lehmann

Sep 19, 2008, 1:12:01 PM9/19/08
I knew it. It's a girl. Great.

Blinky the Wonder Wombat

Sep 19, 2008, 2:03:09 PM9/19/08

But would that really be "girl-on-girl" action? (And that's not even
considering whether it would be "hot".)

the Bede

Sep 19, 2008, 3:25:59 PM9/19/08

"Detox" <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<reflex/freezer mode>

</reflex/freezer mode>

--

MINDREADER~!

Detox

Sep 19, 2008, 4:15:42 PM9/19/08
On Sep 19, 3:25 pm, "the Bede" <rspwsowntheb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Detox" <detox...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> <reflex/freezer mode>
>
> I can see it now.  Ted brings his new playmate home for a three-way
> with Sally!
>
> </reflex/freezer mode>
>
> --
>
> MINDREADER~!

Yours or theirs?

--
Regards,
Dann

parto the p

Sep 19, 2008, 5:55:20 PM9/19/08

You just know Ted's head is just swimming with visions of a Janeway/
Leia menage. And he wouldn't be Ted if he didn't imagine himself as
the meat in that sandwich only he's Jar Jar Binks.

parto the p

Joseph Nebus

Sep 19, 2008, 10:59:01 PM9/19/08
Jim Strain <jasps...@hotmail.com> writes:

>This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
>"pathetic, friendless Ted" thread. I can hardly wait to see how this
>plays out.
>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.dtl

I don't know how but I think he's somehow met the women that
his daughter would be, if she had been ageing in realtime since the
comic strip started.

--
Joseph Nebus

Freezer

Sep 20, 2008, 12:41:05 AM9/20/08
If I don't respond to this Joseph Nebus post, the terrorists win.

> Jim Strain <jasps...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>>This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
>>"pathetic, friendless Ted" thread. I can hardly wait to see how
>>this plays out.
>>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.
>>dtl
>
> I don't know how but I think he's somehow met the women that
> his daughter would be, if she had been ageing in realtime since
> the comic strip started.

That just makes it kinkier!

--
My name is:
____ _

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Sep 20, 2008, 12:45:47 AM9/20/08
In article <Xns9B1EF0EF3F6C6f...@194.177.96.26>,

Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't respond to this Joseph Nebus post, the terrorists win.
>
>> Jim Strain <jasps...@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>>>This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
>>>"pathetic, friendless Ted" thread. I can hardly wait to see how
>>>this plays out.
>>>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.
>>>dtl
>>
>> I don't know how but I think he's somehow met the women that
>> his daughter would be, if she had been ageing in realtime since
>> the comic strip started.
>
>That just makes it kinkier!

Wonder if Ces has read Heinlein's "All You Zombies--"? or Gerrold's _The Man
Who Folded Himself_?

Ted
--
------
columbiaclosings.com

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 20, 2008, 1:45:23 AM9/20/08
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:38:27 -0700 (PDT), Detox <deto...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 19, 12:05 pm, Jim Strain <jaspstr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
>> "pathetic, friendless Ted" thread.  I can hardly wait to see how this
>> plays out.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.dtl

These links are more permanent . . .:

<http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20080919&name=Sally_Forth>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/42qopx>

><reflex/freezer mode>
>
>I can see it now. Ted brings his new playmate home for a three-way
>with Sally!
>
></reflex/freezer mode>

Woa, I was just thinking of a old-fashioned affair, or at least the
temptation to have one, but that works way better! I guess it's only
a matter of talking Sally into it, and hoping Hilary doesn't walk in
on them!

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Night Owl

Sep 20, 2008, 9:18:12 AM9/20/08
On Sep 19, 10:59 pm, nebu...@-rpi-.edu (Joseph Nebus) wrote:

> Jim Strain <jaspstr...@hotmail.com> writes:
> >This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
> >"pathetic, friendless Ted" thread.  I can hardly wait to see how this
> >plays out.
> >http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.dtl
>
>         I don't know how but I think he's somehow met the women that
> his daughter would be, if she had been ageing in realtime since the
> comic strip started.

Oh great, Now I'm imaging a woman in a deep raspy voice saying "Ted, I
am your daughter... from a parallel universe where time moves
forward."

Jym Dyer

Sep 21, 2008, 10:30:06 PM9/21/08
> I knew it. It's a girl. Great.

=v= Well, it's time for somebody else to fix the Subject: line
accordingly. I'm tired of doing it.
<_Jym_>

--
Green Bay Steelers for Truth

Rick B.

Sep 22, 2008, 9:58:12 AM9/22/08
On Sep 20, 1:45 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:38:27 -0700 (PDT), Detox <detox...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 19, 12:05 pm, Jim Strain <jaspstr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> This morning's strip was a terrific punch line to this week's
> >> "pathetic, friendless Ted" thread.  I can hardly wait to see how this
> >> plays out.http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/comics/Sally_Forth.dtl
>
>    These links are more permanent . . .:
>
> <http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20080919&name=Sa...>

>   <http://preview.tinyurl.com/42qopx>
>
> ><reflex/freezer mode>
>
> >I can see it now.  Ted brings his new playmate home for a three-way
> >with Sally!
>
> ></reflex/freezer mode>
>
>    Woa, I was just thinking of a old-fashioned affair, or at least the
> temptation to have one, but that works way better!  I guess it's only
> a matter of talking Sally into it, and hoping Hilary doesn't walk in
> on them!

Better--Faye walks in on them. ("Did you sleep over again?")