Bizarro (10-22)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 23, 2008, 1:26:00 AM10/23/08
Similarities to a comic from a week ago . . .:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081022>

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20081015>

While it made me wonder just what he was thinking, he actually
explains it well; he's not against all medication, just what he
perceives as unnecessary . . .:

<http://bizarrocomic.blogspot.com/2008/10/drug-talk.html>

While I don't agree with everything, he makes a point: we're
focusing way too much on the symptoms, and not the root causes.
Changes in lifestyle may be harder, but a helluva lot cheaper in the
long run! "Eat less crap, and exercise a little" sounds so simple . .
.

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer