BizarroIDU (9-19)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 20, 2008, 2:37:17 AM9/20/08
Ummm . . . condoman?!:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20080919>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Ron Bauerle

Sep 20, 2008, 4:04:05 AM9/20/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:

Condo vs cave. Uh, yeah.

Ron

Joseph Nebus

Sep 20, 2008, 4:04:37 AM9/20/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> writes:

> Ummm . . . condoman?!:

> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20080919>

As opposed to marrying a caveman. She'd have a better house.

--
Joseph Nebus

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 20, 2008, 3:55:06 PM9/20/08

Hmf, I guess I overthought this one . . .

racs...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2008, 6:44:01 PM9/20/08
On Sep 20, 4:04 am, nebu...@-rpi-.edu (Joseph Nebus) wrote:

> Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> writes:
>
> >   Ummm . . . condoman?!:
> >  <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/Bizarro.asp?date=20080919>
>
>         As opposed to marrying a caveman.  She'd have a better house.

On the other hand, she could live on a pile of twigs on a ledge
halfway up a cliff in the Andes.

Or in a tiny foil envelope permanently tucked in a teenage boy's
wallet.

Mike Peterson
http://nellieblogs.blogspot.com