Sinfest - 14 Sept 2008 - Obama/Palin

1 view

Dann

Sep 14, 2008, 9:01:51 AM9/14/08
http://sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2931

In case Sinfest isn't on your list, here's one reason why it should be. My
sides _still_ hurt.

--
Regards,
Dann

blogging at http://web.newsguy.com/dainbramage/blog.htm

Freedom works; each and every time it is tried.

Jim Lahue

Sep 14, 2008, 12:29:51 PM9/14/08
Dann wrote:

> http://sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2931
>
> In case Sinfest isn't on your list, here's one reason why it should be. My
> sides _still_ hurt.

It's certainly the best of the Sinfest strips from the last week. But,
the Sunday strips quite often tend to be a lot more enjoyable than the
daily ones (...a lot more room to play with...).

Jim Lahue

Mike Beede

Sep 14, 2008, 2:31:50 PM9/14/08
In article <6j4sg3F...@mid.individual.net>,
Jim Lahue <jml...@lahue.NO_SPAM.com> wrote:

I thought this one was pretty good. Lot of truth in comics sometimes.

<http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2925>

Mike Beede

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 14, 2008, 2:59:35 PM9/14/08
On 14 Sep 2008 13:01:51 GMT, Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2931
>
>In case Sinfest isn't on your list, here's one reason why it should be. My
>sides _still_ hurt.

On another note, Squigley had been "playing Palin" well before
"Lipstick-gate" . . .

Dann

Sep 15, 2008, 6:47:35 AM9/15/08
On 14 Sep 2008, Antonio E. Gonzalez said the following in

Which is what makes the current arc all the more funny. Although I think
in the past Squigley has transformed into 'Squigette' or something
similar rather than Palin.

Mike Marshall

Sep 15, 2008, 9:38:13 AM9/15/08
Dann <deto...@hotmail.com> writes:
>In case Sinfest isn't on your list, here's one reason why it should be. My
>sides _still_ hurt.

That guy's a hoot. Not only does he have *no* inhibitions, he's funny too...

-Mike